How you gonna bully someone with cancer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
This mom found out her daughter bullied someone with cancer so she shaved her
head

Not bad parenting :manny:

VixR

Veritas
Damn.

Even though I agree with the mom and think the punishment is suitable, watching that made me feel sorry for her lol. I can't imagine my hair being shaved off like that.

Mercury

VIP
Damn.

Even though I agree with the mom and think the punishment is suitable, watching that made me feel sorry for her lol. I can't imagine my hair being shaved off like that.
Mac sonkor

A bit harsh But suitable lol the thing is life will let you get away with something for a while but sooner or later you will pay the price:manny:

I don't think you can teach empathy by shaving someone's hair off. But I doubt she'll do something like that again, so meh, it'll grow back.

A bit harsh But suitable lol the thing is life will let you get away with something for a while but sooner or later you will pay the price:manny:

It's harsh but thanks to her awesome mother she now doesn't have to pay any price later. She protected her. There's a good reason the mom took it this far she knows her daughter wouldn't learn otherwise.

Mercury

VIP
It's harsh but thanks to her awesome mother she now doesn't have to pay any price later. She protected her. There's a good reason the mom took it this far she knows her daughter wouldn't learn otherwise.

exactly this wasnt that bad compared to how other parents deal with their children

look at this for example shes 6 year old and wallahi Im shocked

Thatsomaligirl

Loves milk is lactose intolerant, kill me
exactly this wasnt that bad compared to how other parents deal with their children

look at this for example shes 6 year old and wallahi Im shocked

Cutting your childs hair because she bullied a kid with cancer, I'm kinda ok with that since it's just hair it can grow back, she needs to get how severe her actions were.
But letting your kid swear like that has to be child abuse, she's what 4/5 and she talks like that, her environment must be seriously unhealthy.

VixR

Veritas
Unfortunately, I don't think it works like that. Life isn't fair.

You can't teach empathy, but I understand her reasoning. I personally don't think I could do that to my daughter lol.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
the problem is the public humiliation

that doesn't actually teach anything to children

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Yes it does.

No it really doesn't.

Additional and long-lasting humiliation rarely fits the crime that was committed in the first place. You eventually atone for the mistake you made but consistently have to pay for it down the road.

It's actually counterproductive to having kids associate consequences with their actions because this is usually how they start assessing the severity of the consequences in question and try to establish some hierarchy of what they can get away with. They stop looking at their transgressions for the harm they're causing, and focus directly on what could get them punished therefore never really learning from anything.

Shave your kids head if you must , but let's not record for the whole world to see.

No it really doesn't.

Additional and long-lasting humiliation rarely fits the crime that was committed in the first place. You eventually atone for the mistake you made but consistently have to pay for it down the road.

It's actually counterproductive to having kids associate consequences with their actions because this is usually how they start assessing the severity of the consequences in question and try to establish some hierarchy of what they can get away with. They stop looking at their transgressions for the harm they're causing, and focus directly on what could get them punished therefore never really learning from anything.

Shave your kids head if you must , but let's not record for the whole world to see.

If Somali parents did what this mother did and publicly humiliated then, their children wouldn't go wild. Somalian kids are the wildest. No other kids are as wild as them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts