HSM turned down a meeting with abiy Ahmed in Beijing

Yaraye

VIP
Screen Shot 2024-09-07 at 6.14.35 PM.png

Who is this nigga? :mjlol:

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
Is that the Djibouti president? Also who is the white guy ambassodor to somalia he looks familiar. Look all they do is eat and gossip they have no other duties. its as if they forgot they have a country to develop

Is that the Djibouti president? Also who is the white guy ambassodor to somalia he looks familiar. Look all they do is eat and gossip they have no other duties. its as if they forgot they have a country to develop
The white guy, or should I say the brown guy, is the president of Mauritania. He's also the current president of the African Union for this year. Hence, I think this whole talk is about Ethiopia and Somalia issues. That's why also President Gele is here in the room.

He did good by refusing to meet with Abiy. I will give the devil his due.
He has been really good throughout this whole conflict. If at the end of the year he orders Ethio troops to leave due to the 10k Egyptian troops. He will be by far the best president of the modern age.

He has been really good throughout this whole conflict. If at the end of the year he orders Ethio troops to leave due to the 10k Egyptian troops. He will be by far the best president of the modern age.
You lot let him get away with EVERYTHING
1725838514174.gif

Trending

Latest posts