:banderas::rejoice:

15107317_1870174976544929_423349867757840410_n.jpg
15107456_1870175136544913_8989355860639737429_n.jpg

14993538_1382949185078594_6032815424459245473_n.jpg

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
Kaluunkii (Berbera) mee:russ:
Mooyi Awdal waydii:deadosama:

Chilling in Hargeisa like, Awdal, Awdal....Mursal Muse Omar legend cuzzaaaa:damnmusic::denzelnigga:

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Haye haye, congrats to the Awdal champs.
:drakekidding:
For real though I'd to see a Somali Football League, probably wouldn't be that great but at least it would be our own.
:rejoice:

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
@ReeBorama congrats to reer awdal.... btw how many teams took part and who did awdal beat in the finals?

Their should be a match between Awdal as the winners in SL and Puntland as the winners in Somalia, to decide whos the king of football in the pennisula. :hmm:

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
@ReeBorama congrats to reer awdal.... btw how many teams took part and who did awdal beat in the finals?

Their should be a match between Awdal as the winners in SL and Puntland as the winners in Somalia, to decide whos the king of football in the pennisula. :hmm:
That's actually a great idea, kind of like the eastern and western conference they have in NBA.
:salute:

ReeBorama

Thanks bro, it was 14 regional teams. Some you might recognize some you might not. Awdal beat Saaxil ( Berbera) in the finals. While beating, Maroji Jex ( Hargeisa), Hawd ( Hargeisa-Baligubadle), Sanaag, and Gabiley in the process to reach the finals.

Thats actually quite a good idea as Nin xun said, it would be one for the history books. Also, there deff is a great need for Somali Football League for all the Somali cities and regions. I know for a fact we would shine in such occasions

Bohol

VIP
Congrats Awdal. It is great watching that video knowing I have driven through that road in the city (just a month ago) went
to Borama twice.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Fam,magaladi isku sobaxday, I couldnt believe all them squaddy cars walahi:dwill:

Someone once wrote on somnet that there werent many cars in Borama:heh:
Who wrote that? lmfaoooo niggas is high as f*ck sxb

Everywhere we go , 2011, 0:00-0:35

Last edited:

ReeBorama

@Rooble, some hater by the name Samatar. Believe me I know plenty niggs like him who actually find it diff to register the beauty and bustling city thats Borama...... Aragtaye maxad odhan, Ma ishaad wax kaga guri, ayaa ka dhacday:ftw9nwa:

One for the people now. Borama is football mad walaahi. Leicester where fam, Madrid what, This is Fortress city Borama and its footy hooligans :ohhh::whoo:

@Duke of Harshaw, Masha allah sxb how did you find your stay in Borama, I am assuming you had a whale of a time, markasad sidii ree Jaboutiga isku duqadaysay:icon lol:

ReeBorama

Congrats Awdal. Borama's going nuts. :whoo:

True that, looks like beesha is going to war or something. Some scenes with the cars and the huge microphones mounted on them, can easily be mistaken for those war drum scenes in Galkacayo and Garowe, ya know them central dothraki wars when they were going nuts on each for the building of a slaughter house:chrisfreshhah:Markaasay, instead they slaughtered each other,Astaqfurllah:damn:

True that, looks like beesha is going to war or something. Some scenes with the cars and the huge microphones mounted on them, can easily be mistaken for those war drum scenes in Galkacayo and Garowe, ya know them central dothraki wars when they were going nuts on each for the building of a slaughter house:chrisfreshhah:Markaasay, instead they slaughtered each other,Astaqfurllah:damn:
:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.