Husband hid his baby momma's son for 11 years and then brought his son home

Yaraye

VIP
There are many comments saying that they should have the convo not in front of the kid. That's not possible since the nigga tried to bring the kid to the house and spring this up on her

Internet Nomad

✪͓̽W͓͓̽̽i͓͓̽̽n͓͓̽̽t͓͓̽̽e͓͓̽̽r͓̽ ͓̽A͓͓̽̽r͓͓̽̽c͓̽✪͓̽
Alhamdillah for Islam.

11 year old is a young man. Depending on his upbringing he might even have anti-social quirks. I respect the mother for not wanting to deal with another woman child for the next 7 years.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Westerners are fucked up. They are 10 times more worried about the kid than the situation. 90% of the comments are only about the kid and the rest also mention the kid.

Sucks to be him but It’s not that big of a deal.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
This nigga would die horta let me just say that. This man is like “he’s OUR kid now”
200.gif

That's almost what Arnold Schwarzenegger did. He had an affair, or secret long-term relationship with his housekeeper. When he got her pregnant, they made it appear to be a child of her (estranged) husband.

Throughout the years, the child would spend time at matrimonial property disguised as child of the employee, while Arnold spent the time with the kid as a father. It was only 14 years later when Arnold's wife recognized the similarities in appearance with the kid that she confronted him, whereby he admitted infidelity.

The funny part of the story is that the out of wedlock child resemble the father more than the other kids. The ultimate humiliation for the wife. :russ:

Trending