Husband told wifey I'm going to another city, she get suspicious and does this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
gets there on another flight to catch him with his mistress.

But nigga brutal cause when wifey hits his new girl he kicks his wife. :russ::lolbron::russ: Nigga gave no F about his official wifey.

What a piece of shit, why didn't she just tell the side chick she is welcome to him.
If I was her, I would of taken pics of them together. Gather the family when he returns and let him try and deny. Then take my divorce and move on. Stuff like this is a blessing in disguise, now she has no reason to stay.

Last edited:
So...He cheated and then he hit her! Mess! That wife needs to tell the men in her family because if that isn't dishonouring the family I don't know what is.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
What a piece of shit, why didn't she just tell the side chick she is welcome to him.
If I was her, I would of taken pics of them together. Gather the family when he returns and let him try and deny. Then take my divorce and move on. Stuff like this is a blessing in disguise, now she has no reason to stay.

You see! Your advice here is the advice of a armchair quarterbacking on a Sunday football.

When emotion is present and it is a married couple the mind will not afford you this clear proper thinking. Emotions are so high there's outrage and a sense of injustice. That is what makes people do the regrettable.

Btw after he kicked her she made a cat noise. Maskiinad!

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Divorce lawyer's wet dream.

"AND he hit you? On camera?! Baby girl he gon' be paying you until your heart caves"

In india getting a divorce is a fate worse than death. There is so much shame and stigma around divorced women that they will stay in a marriage regardless. Dude is cheating and she wants to grab him by the hand and take him hom? lol. Also women marry men in India so she probably cant afford a new husband.

Seoul

. . .
Are u fockin kiddin me????!!!! He viciously beat her ass in public!! A Somali woman would never let a man treat her this way. She should have stayed calm and thought of a better way to confront him. Then when he least expects it, spike his food and when he passes out, cut off his alaab and mail it to him.

Are u fockin kiddin me????!!!! He viciously beat her ass in public!! A Somali woman would never let a man treat her this way. She should have stayed calm and thought of a better way to confront him. Then when he least expects it, spike his food and when he passes out, cut off his alaab and mail it to him.
This is not Somalia. In India women are almost properties of men.

Indians are vile wlh. Every time I read a rape article or any other abuse, it's in India. I feel for these women
Did you know in India you start saving for a girl's wedding the day she is born. It is common for the girls family to give a house, a car and other possessions to the groom.

You see! Your advice here is the advice of a armchair quarterbacking on a Sunday football.

When emotion is present and it is a married couple the mind will not afford you this clear proper thinking. Emotions are so high there's outrage and a sense of injustice. That is what makes people do the regrettable.

Btw after he kicked her she made a cat noise. Maskiinad!

She followed him because she clearly suspected him already, then she spent a whole lot of time arguing with him as you can tell he didn't give a shit about her. So at that point I would of been happier if she slapped him instead of her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending