Iโ€™m bored, AMA

Sa_Male

runta ayaan kugu qarxin
Iโ€™ll try to answer the most I can ๐Ÿฅฑ
Do you think the relative distance as understood by most of the worlds populace between the concept of truth and reality is a condition of a lesser developed state of human mind created by modern times, or a general given character of this "species"??

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
Why do you consider yourself a feminist and do you support every aspect of feminism?

Just tryna pick your brain since I agree with alot of womanists talking points myself ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Why do you consider yourself a feminist and do you support every aspect of feminism?

Just tryna pick your brain since I agree with alot of womanists talking points myself ๐Ÿ™ƒ
I consider myself a feminist and that women and men deserve equal rights and opportunities. By every aspect of feminism what do you mean?

Do you think the relative distance as understood by most of the worlds populace between the concept of truth and reality is a condition of a lesser developed state of human mind created by modern times, or a general given character of this "species"??
The gap between truth and reality comes from both modern influences and basic human nature. Modern media can distort our understanding, but humans have always found it hard to separate personal beliefs from objective facts. So, itโ€™s a mix of both.

Trending