I’m going to start wearing a khamiis 24/7

6831D140-C72A-4894-9FC3-589B8985DBC4.jpeg

I’ll start wearing it when I’m going out. Wether it’s to the grocery store or to school. If our sisters wear hijab, the men should cover up too.

Hell's no I wore that once back in like 2004 for Eid. The looks I was getting from whites was too much. I like to blend in not stand out :manny:

I wear it on Fridays, and never take it off until I come back home. Great on you, Manshallah, for unconditionally wearing the Thowb, regardless of public opinion. :nvjpqts:

I would do so too (wear it everyday), but I have other conditions that I must follow. So I think I'll stick to wearing it on Friday Jummah prayers.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Wear a keffiyeh and make the cadaan hunnies think you have shidaal money so they'll sleep with you then dash.

I wear it on Fridays, and never take it off until I come back home. Great on you, Manshallah, for unconditionally wearing the Thowb, regardless of public opinion. :nvjpqts:

I would do so too (wear it everyday), but I have other conditions that I must follow. So I think I'll stick to wearing it on Friday Jummah prayers.
I'm gonna start wearing it to school from now on. Lots of muslim kids do it so I might as well do it too. Get all the muslims to wear khamiis