I’m off the market, stop dming me.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Had to make a post for this smh
:hillarybiz:

I’m engaged to Junayd Bellingraheem. Faraxs don’t be jealous.

1686502436536.jpeg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
@Abdisamad

is the reason why we got a thread like this.
Nigga tried to shoot his shot and got hit with ''i'm off the market i will make a thread about it adeer''

🤣Shooting record looking horrendous right now

Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Grown women making up whole relationships with men who don't know they exist :browtf:
Do you know what trolling is? You are out of the loop. I gave a user here a heart attack by saying I was engaged to ajnabi.

I’m clearly trolling but I didn’t expect a nigga that follows a Farmers league to catch on.

I was gonna make this joke then I remembered Jude plays in the same league
1686504308828.jpeg

Do you know what trolling is? You are out of the loop. I gave a user here a heart attack by saying I was engaged to ajnabi.

I’m clearly trolling but I didn’t expect a nigga that follows a Farmers league to catch on.

I was gonna make this joke then I remembered Jude plays in the same league
View attachment 278548
I'm so confused how as an American are you onto to football like that I suspect your a British xalimo or is football really popping in America like that.

I have never seen you talk about basketball for example :ohhh:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I'm so confused how as an American are you onto to football like that I suspect your a British xalimo or is football really popping in America like that.

I have never seen you talk about basketball for example :ohhh:
I bleed red white and blue. I do watch basketball but I follow football and f1 too. I’m a season ticket holder for Minnesota United. Inshallah, Messi will come and play out our home stadium.

IMG_8510.jpeg
IMG_8511.jpeg

Trending

Latest posts