I’m sorry I had to say it

Chillin

Farxiyo fiska’s body guard
I’m not saying all Somali niggas but some just don’t have any manners or know hygiene(particularly fobs not to sound elitist). I was in the middle of a break between sets and I see some Somali guys yelling taking up the benches but just sitting on their phones not doing any workouts while these ajnabis are waiting for a turn on the bench. To top it off I was walking to grab a wipe and one of them starts to dig in his boogers and grabs a barbell bro didn’t even think of using a wipe or washing his hands I looked around to see if people saw and a madow guy and cadaan guy where staring at him.

XuseenS

Guul iyo Gobanimo
I’m not saying all Somali niggas but some just don’t have any manners or know hygiene(particularly fobs not to sound elitist). I was in the middle of a break between sets and I see some Somali guys yelling taking up the benches but just sitting on their phones not doing any workouts while these ajnabis are waiting for a turn on the bench. To top it off I was walking to grab a wipe and one of them starts to dig in his boogers and grabs a barbell bro didn’t even think of using a wipe or washing his hands I looked around to see if people saw and a madow guy and cadaan guy where staring at him.
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

Nothing beats working out in the morning, I have this energy for the remainder of the day.
Do you get up even earlier to eat?

I noticed I can't quite match my afternoon /evening sessions if I'm pushing myself in the mornings.

I try to add weight or reps every workout, and for me personally it's harder in the mornings.

Is this a problem you face? If not, how do you overcome it?

NidarNidar

Punisher
Do you get up even earlier to eat?

I noticed I can't quite match my afternoon /evening sessions if I'm pushing myself in the mornings.

I try to add weight or reps every workout, and for me personally it's harder in the mornings.

Is this a problem you face? If not, how do you overcome it?
I can't eat in the morning so I go in empty, since glycogen levels are low, it's a great way to enhance fat-burning.

You don't have to lift heavy, a lower weight with higher repetition can just be as good if not better since it fatigues the muscle, but I prefer to do body exercises(TRX, lunges etc..), treadmill and swimming in the morning.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

huunoo i am very sorry. Boogers picking is grounds for unaliving

I can't eat in the morning so I go in empty, since glycogen levels are low, it's a great way to enhance fat-burning.

You don't have to lift heavy, a lower weight with higher repetition can just be as good if not better since it fatigues the muscle, but I prefer to do body exercises(TRX, lunges etc..), treadmill and swimming in the morning.
Yh, I guess we all have different goals, so there's no right or wrong answers.

I go to the gym to get stronger. This means Bench press, weighted dips + pull ups, squats etc. Getting stronger at these has proven to be effective for me in gaining muscle + strength. I do need to fuel properly before my workouts though, especially as I want to improve from my last workout I did.

Don't get me wrong, I love cardio, but personally I do that outside of the gym.

NidarNidar

Punisher
Yh, I guess we all have different goals, so there's no right or wrong answers.

I go to the gym to get stronger. This means Bench press, weighted dips + pull ups, squats etc. Getting stronger at these has proven to be effective for me in gaining muscle + strength. I do need to fuel properly before my workouts though, especially as I want to improve from my last workout I did.

Don't get me wrong, I love cardio, but personally I do that outside of the gym.
I'm currently cutting, I've bulked up naturally :mjlol:

Trending

Latest posts