i am looking for a white or arab convert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyberborg

My heart is in Dhoqoshay
how will the community view me if I married one? i know our sisters are looked poorly upon by the in-your-face nationalist munafiiq who sway opinion but how about if us men did it????

You're a Somali man, ur children are gonna always gonna be Somali u can marry any race, mashallah go for it.

But u:ufdup: ajnabi loving xaliimo, if u marry out ur children aren't gonna be Somalis, so don't try to be like us, we're only doing this for somalia, where as u ur only doing it for "good hair" and "light skin babies::siilaanyolaugh:

Last edited:

Netero

Kim Jong Fun
The community will see you as an outsider and you will have a quick divorce. :ufdup:

Your white wife will walk in your house with shoes and buy a dog. She won't do any work around the house because she will be a liberated feminist. She will also make you pay child support after she cheats on you with a homeless man. :wow1:

Your Arab wife will ask you to spank her and shave her back every morning. :tocry:

Take your pick sxb. :reallymaury:

Honestly Somali women are a catch compared to all other races but Somali men are just average. You get more than you offer with a Somali woman :manny:

I my chances with white men, but the only you can get rid of them is by killing them. They are like a loyal hound dogs :tocry:

The heads on this topic, grrrrrr, people express your selves without posting heads of emojis or avatars,

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Don't marry a person you have nothing in common with culture wise go back home cause they say home is where the heart is & get yourself a pifff xalimo who's grown up eating organic food.

You're a Somali man, ur children are gonna always gonna be Somali u can marry any race, mashallah go for it.

But u:ufdup: ajnabi loving xaliimo, if u marry out ur children aren't gonna be Somalis, so don't try to be like us, we're only doing this for somalia, where as u ur only doing it for "good hair" and "light skin babies::siilaanyolaugh:
Somalis already have good hair so why would they marry another race for it :drakewtf:

:susp:
:camby:
:trash:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending