"I am not black, you are not white" -video reaction

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's supposed to be a touching video with a deep message behind it and he tried giving a sincere reaction
but watch his face at 5:15 when the gay people show up on screen:damn::damn:

actual video

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
My sister showed me this thinking it was really moving. Wallahi I died laughing. My whole family was roasting this kumbaya bullshit and my sister along with it.

Like the only modicum of relevance was the historical validity of Eugenics being invented relatively recently. Wallahi that's it.

But his reaction to gayness was probably visceral because it was a reer dreads and reer roger mixing.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
?

I'm black. I don't want to be shot by police just because I'm black.

Stop bootyclapping for black people when you freaking want Bantus deported from Somalia.

You hate black people. You called them terrorists. You stand with the police who shoot black people.

I called BLM terrorists.

But I'm pro black and I'm black. I have said I want Bantu leadership in Somalia. You and @nucleus want them deported to Tanzania, a country they have no links too.

I have said many times non Somali blacks are more superior to Somalis.

I called BLM terrorists.

But I'm pro black and I'm black. I have said I want Bantu leadership in Somalia. You and @nucleus want them deported to Tanzania, a country they have no links too.

Wait? Superiority? In what sense?

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I called BLM terrorists.

You said you stand with the police against AAs waryaa. You're a fraud. You speak from both sides of your mouth.

Wait? Superiority? In what sense?

Intelligence. Peace and order. Not as cunning and evil. They are better people in all ways.

You said you stand with the police against AAs waryaa. You're a fraud. You speak from both sides of your mouth.

Against BLM terrorists yes. But a AA and Bantu is closer to my heart than you Somalis. I will side with them before you Somalis

Intelligence. Peace and order. Not as cunning and evil. They are better people in all ways.

Against BLM terrorists yes. But a AA and Bantu is closer to my heart than you Somalis. I will side with them before you Somalis
I hope you realise that iq or intelligence is not due to once ethnicity. I'd be more inclined if you said that they were more culturally superior.

"Peace and order. Not as cunning and evil. " yes you are right and South Sudan, Rwanda, Burundi, Congo, central Africa, SA 's xenophobic, cannibalism are big examples of their peace and order.

Last edited:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
AJ gon say these Arabs are wonderful people and totally compatible with the west next

You gon see :reallymaury:

Status
Not open for further replies.