I cant stop smoking.

I've been smoking for about 4 years now, it started out from age 17 was smoking ordinary cigarettes, helped me deal with stress it came to the point where, It came to the point I was about to be sent to dhaqan celis lakin I've been doing this secretly about for 3 years. Parents have no clue they thought I stopped years ago but it's a very bad habit tried taking nicoretee and nicotine gum didnt do shit. I pray daily this is something is impossible to stop... What should I think I shouldn't accepted dhaqan celis!!!

im not a professional with this stuff but have you tried them nicotine patches? my uncle used to be a heavy smoker and he got off it using those

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Willpower is not gonna be enough to quit smoking. It has to replaced with another habit like football or boxing or some physical activity that will make you turned off from cigarettes.

Or that cigarettes will constrict your blood vessels, that includes your manhood, to scare yourself off

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
The only reason u smoke is to "relive" the withdrawal but the funny thing is cigs cause the withdrawal and don't relive it at all. The only way to get rid of cravings is to stop smoking as smoking causes cravings.

I've been smoking for about 4 years now, it started out from age 17 was smoking ordinary cigarettes, helped me deal with stress it came to the point where, It came to the point I was about to be sent to dhaqan celis lakin I've been doing this secretly about for 3 years. Parents have no clue they thought I stopped years ago but it's a very bad habit tried taking nicoretee and nicotine gum didnt do shit. I pray daily this is something is impossible to stop... What should I think I shouldn't accepted dhaqan celis!!!
Learn your triggers and avoid them. Whenever you get the urge to smoke do something else like take a run or go to the gym.

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
I been smoking since i was 11 im doing great

giphy.gif

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
Just start of small. Try have one day and then I week, then a month, then a year. Inshallah it will become permanent

Make it impossible for you to smoke be in the company of your parents learn about withdrawals symptoms and prepare in advance.

Trending