I cried today...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I couldn't find my YSL lipstick.

Then I remembered it was in my other purse.

Am I materialistic?

When was the last time you cried? And why?

waraabe

Your superior
I don't cry. I release my sadness by vomiting. when my uncle AUN died I couldn't cry but I vomited. Similar thing when my awoowo AUN passed away. If I get bad news I get the urge to vomit rather then cry

Gibiin-Udug

I don't cry. I release my sadness by vomiting. when my uncle AUN died I couldn't cry but I vomited. Similar thing when my awoowo AUN passed away. If I get bad news I get the urge to vomit rather then cry

Did you check if you were pregnant? Are you bulimic?

Yes you are metrialstic and silly too
When I was 17 I used to feed this gorgeous stray cat she had kittens too. One awful day I saw a car running her over I had to come closer to see she was my cat :mjcry: I didn't cray tho only uncontrollable moisture came out of my eyes. Shit I'm having one right now

Gibiin-Udug

When I was 17 I used to feed this gorgeous stray cat she had kittens too. One awful day I saw a car running her over I had to come closer to see she was my cat :mjcry: I didn't cray tho only uncontrollable moisture came out of my eyes. Shit I'm having one right now

How am I silly? Care to elaborate on that?

So you cried because a random cat died? I really hate when men cry. I don't know what to say to you know? I'm just flabbergasted and creeped out. Are you also going cry when a random bird falls from the sky?

I'm not judgmental though!

You are human

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Yesterday when I watched this movie but not a cry just misty especially at this part

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I will never cry for the sake of material shit, physical pain, loss of wealth etc

It has to be death or harm to a loved one.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
When I read your thread I thought masha Allah it's going to be something profound like you cried during you was prostrated to the most high, more fool me I guess.

The same thing happened to me, the cats body was laying there so fucking dead right in front of my home on the road for 3 days straight too. At least on the bright side i got to take her kitty to the animal humane society. :francis:

How am I silly? Care to elaborate on that?

So you cried because a random cat died? I really hate when men cry. I don't know what to say to you know? I'm just flabbergasted and creeped out. Are you also going cry when a random bird falls from the sky?

I'm not judgmental though!

She was more then a random cat she was the mother of lovely kittens. Why are you so mean ? Can't you give a man a break for seeing a life that he fed and cared for diying in front of his eyes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts