I didn't know Christianity penetrated hell-hole Djibouti like this

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
:dabcasar:

When are you gonna start your own somali tabloid journal?

Jabouti has hundreds of habash people, and it's clearly Coptic Easter not Protestant one.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The Somalis in Djibouti are a small Population, compared to the Afar. But yet they rule.

What is wrong with you boy! The Somalis are of the majority.

Come to find out actually Djibouti has multiple races. A considerable Yemenis and s whole lot of former and current French colonies such as New Caledonia, Madagascar, senegal, Ivory Coast and Comorans.

King-of-GODEEY

♛♛ SSpot overlord ♛♛
These are Xabashis adeer. In Garissa there are many churches and christian bantu doesn't mean Xtianity penetrated anything ee hana waalin

Apollo

VIP
What is wrong with you boy! The Somalis are of the majority.

Come to find out actually Djibouti has multiple races. A considerable Yemenis and s whole lot of former and current French colonies such as New Caledonia, Madagascar, senegal, Ivory Coast and Comorans.

I know a Djiboutian guy who is half Malagasy half Ciise Somali. Truly a weird combo.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I just recently realized that Djibouti is so multicultural.

You gonna laugh abt how I found out.

My mother-in-law was here ( she stayed for 2 months, cool people's) and one time she was narrating a story about Dj cause she's from there. Then she said her neighbors were people from an island called "nueve coledon" and "malagasy ". She said with a huge French pronunciation that I was confused. I knew malagasy but what the hell is Nueve caledon? Then I said spell it and she spelled it and I googled it and I was like:mjsuitcry::mjsuitcry:"you meant to tell me that I went through all this curiously just to know who these people were and you're talking about people of New Caledonia ":mugshotman:

I love her French accent

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Menace my topic about MO-g inspired you to create 3 topics about Djibouti. Leave djbooty alone!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.