I don't feel bad for those "single and sexless" young men red pill niggas cry about

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
They always bring this shit up when they talk about male loneliness.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/.../why-are-so-many-young-men-single-and-sexless

Supposedly it's 60% of men under 30.

I genuinely believe most of these men are just young niggas in college with no social life.

I believe a big part of the 40% that are under the age of 25 are: guys that entered the trades after high school, military niggas, criminals, college athletes, and guys that entered the workforce early. These men usually aren't as socially awkward and actually date women.

That 60% is filled with hideous niggas, religious niggas that don't date women, and a bunch of guys that spend most of their free time just staying home watching anime and playing video games.

That "focusing on yourself and grinding" mentality while in college seems pointless if your going to calaacal about naag not wanting you.

Also plenty of niggas have maintained a decent social life in college while studying a tough stem major.

Kisame

VIP
Truth be told western dudes are passportmaxxing these days to 3.rd world Asia
Bro it's mainly the 35+ crowd of losers that cant pull women in the west.

We are sending our worst men to represent us overseas :mjkkk: . Just a bunch of ugly broke niggas that like to pay for prostitutes.

Last edited:

Kisame

VIP
South American women are so promiscuous, brutal for those guys. Asia, I get it though, like Japan, Korea, and Taiwan make sense.
Japan, Korea, and Taiwan are developed nations. You will barely find passport bros over there because they mostly like to travel to poor countries filled with desperate women.

Lostbox

γ€ŒImmortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Honestly, I thought somali people where always social and had natural charisma then I met a bunch of younger gen z. Why has their social skill dropped? Maybe I'm struggling to connect with them. I wouldn't be surprised if they make then majority of these group

Honestly, I thought somali people where always social and had natural charisma then I met a bunch of younger gen z. Why has their social skill dropped? Maybe I'm struggling to connect with them. I wouldn't be surprised if they make then majority of these group
Third wave feminism. I think it's time to do arranged marriag

Daydreamer

teetering in-between realities
idk i feel bad for those people, theyve probably been isolated for a long time in their lives socially, i kinda know what that feels like

Kisame

VIP
Japan, Korea, and Taiwan are developed nations. You will barely find passport bros over there because they mostly like to travel to poor countries filled with desperate women.
They still worship white people. Just because they’re developed doesn’t mean white worship has ended. I’ve also got second-hand experience through a friend: the average white guy still does better, even in developed Asian countries, when it comes to dating prospects.

Kisame

VIP
idk i feel bad for those people, theyve probably been isolated for a long time in their lives socially, i kinda know what that feels like
Is it really forced isolation though??

We have plenty of young men that are only into male centered hobbies. Outside of school or work they just interact with other men.

Hard to feel bad for these guys if they make no effort to hang out with women or improve themselves.

I had a buddy from high school who went to Taiwan for study abroad. He’s 6’2” and 30 kilos overweight, but the guy got more attention there than he ever did in his native country during his studies. He got into more relationships in Taiwan than he did back in (XYZ Scandinavian country). But then again, when everyone is 99.9% ethnic Han Chinese, you kind of stand out.

Trending