I FEEL SO BAD for her Walahi. A xaliimo is on live YouTube right now talking about the JINS that visit her

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Maskiinad

Clearly she’s suffering from some sort of a mental illness but does not acknowledge it.

Shee sitting in her parking lot. She comes on YouTube in her because she doesn’t want her mom to hear her.

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
Brings up a valid question, if quransaar is the only solution for Somalis, how many people are suffering from something that could be easily treatable if it wasn't so looked down upon?

Mental health is no joke. I really wish we as a people took it more seriously.

Attachments

• Mental Health.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 372

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I think that this girl needs some little doses of psychotic medication and she’d be fine. Because she’s functional as far as I know. She works and speaks intelligibly. But she has terrible days where she goes off on her mom on social media. Some days she’s happy and other days she talks so much, talks endlessly.

Who let her in liberty ? Go put this xalimo in an asylum quick quick
35498B02-601C-4286-A8E0-E9C38E574A6C.jpeg

The Anti-Xalimo unit has some work to do :

- I have a view on the target
E783BCED-124D-44CB-9B9B-6596807F910F.png

-Acudubillah, there's a jinn with a rifle who want to kill me. I just have to put my hand like that so he can't see me
C0F65B4E-2721-4E41-BBCC-D8C219F9416A.png

- Send officers to catch this weirdo
A1CDFA79-7B33-4DD1-A90B-FF280EFB9D24.png

- Okay boss
B2913449-632B-4E6F-B691-1598915148D2.jpeg

- SOO GUURMADA,QOF WALBAA KAALAYHA. SOME JINN OFFICERS WANT TO GEORGE FLOYD ME
F61FEB6E-3D40-4CA5-A86B-38A1ED7949F7.jpeg

-------
The anti-Xalimo unit sent the obese John Smith drone at the pursuit of the creature
-------

- ZOOM ZOOM We are coming for you crazy Xalimoid
16B136FE-2DB6-41C3-8C3E-0410D3910815.jpeg

To be continued

Oromia President

I stan both Troye Sivan and 486th President
The Anti-Xalimo unit has some work to do :

- I have a view on the targetView attachment 164672

-Acudubillah, there's a jinn with a rifle who want to kill me. I just have to put my hand like that so he can't see meView attachment 164673

- Send officers to catch this weirdo View attachment 164680

- Okay boss View attachment 164676

- SOO GUURMADA,QOF WALBAA KAALAYHA. SOME JINN OFFICERS WANT TO GEORGE FLOYD MEView attachment 164677

-------
The anti-Xalimo unit sent the obese John Smith drone at the pursuit of the creature
-------

- ZOOM ZOOM We are coming for you crazy Xalimoid View attachment 164679

To be continued
You give me @Grigori Rasputin + @Basra vibes

Yeah it either she have mental illness or she being one of those "possed" by jinni people that goes like this:

tenor (17).gif

:stressed:

Mozart

You need people like me
I think she had a very bad breakup or terrible marriage and partially blames her mother for it . I hope she manages to recover from her experience.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Maskiinad

Clearly she’s suffering from some sort of a mental illness but does not acknowledge it.

Shee sitting in her parking lot. She comes on YouTube in her because she doesn’t want her mom to hear her.

Gri i think she is mentally ill huuno. i agree 100%. I stopped following her when she started using none existent prophet muhammad pbuh quotes on her videos to support her demented point of view. When i left comment telling her to stop it, she deleted by comment. I stopped following her and watching her video. God cure her. :(