I feel very guilty

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at a market shopping for groceries when a Somali lady came up to me and ask if I was Somali. I flat out said no and claimed Sudanese. :eminemdamn:

I knew that she could tell I was bullshitting and now I'm having this guilt tripping moment. :ohlord:

It's not that I was ashamed of being a Somali, but I didn't want to be bothered. What can I do to get rid of this guilt?:feedme:

T

Tokio

bit ironic coming from a guy named Unionist with the blue flag as his profile picsiilaanyolaugh

Q

Queen Carawelo

Why did she come up to you? This is what I was talking about in my last topic. They need to stop approaching random people. Maa Somali baa tahay? Somalikaga cuun!

You don't see Mexicans randomly going to Mexicans and asking are you Mexican? Smh

Why did she come up to you? This is what I was talking about in my last topic. They need to stop approaching random people. Maa Somali baa tahay? Somalikaga cuun!

You don't see Mexicans randomly going to Mexicans and asking are you Mexican? Smh
She probably wanted a translator and need help communicating. It was one of those days where I was too moody to care.

Q

Queen Carawelo

"Ma Soomali baa tahay?"

"No, I'm not. I'm Sudanese".

"..."

Did it go like that? :dead:
Looooooooooool

This reminds me when I didn't want to talk to someone on the phone, I told them there's s bad connection, I can't hear you. Wallahi they said can you hear me now? I said no I can't hear you now. Then they were :comeon:

:dead:

Looooooooooool

This reminds me when I didn't want to talk to someone on the phone, I told them there's s bad connection, I can't hear you. Wallahi they said can you hear me now? I said no I can't hear you now. Then they were :comeon:

:dead:

:damn: I used to pull that back in the day loooooooooool

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Ninyahoow I do t know but I have a strong somalinimo in me.
@The-Screw i was coming out of African Paradise restaurant on to Morse Rd when I observed a black lady going ghetto on a jilbaab wearing xaliimo in her car. The xaliimo was in her car and the ghetto one was cussing her in the turning lane that turn into African paradise. I was a passenger in the car and I just got out and walked into the middle lane while cars were honking. As I got there the ghetto lady was saying " these effing Somalis need to learn how to drive" and I said to her " lady! You been racist right now " and I got heated with her. Then we started reasoning together and she explained to me why she was angry. Apparently the qumayad xaliimo was trying to turn left but she has to wait on coming traffic to turn. She travelled way down in the middle of the road to turn but it got red light on her. What do we usually do when we see light is turning ? We of course take advantage and turn right ? Well our qumayo xaliimo did a "genious" move. When I heard this I asked the somali lady if it's true and and she said "yes". I just walked away cussing and cursing :angryman:
:drakewtf::drakewtf::drakewtf:

You just wouldn't comprehend what she did

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
I don't know why but when I see someone in need I've to reach them immediately whether they are somali or not it just my nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.