I got the Flu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got Hargab today. Sneezing, runny nose and congestion. I normally get it once every year around May. But it came early this year.

The way Somalis (Barawanis) treat the common cold is strange. They suggested i take, Malab, Toon, Xabadsoodo and Shaax with liin dhanaan. LooL that would probably make me more sick than I already am.

I am just gonna goto the pharmacy and get a TheraFlu or a Dayqual.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
They suggested i take, Malab, Toon, Xabadsoodo and Shaax with liin dhanaan.
1c474feb55217ea5097b3259a3205288.jpg

Xabadsoodo scarred me for life my nigga, my auntie kept it in a coke bottle and I randomly opened it and chugged it down. I died on the inside.
Drink some hot lemon water, shit works.

Somalis are strange walaahi. You would find that in almost every household.

Its like a universal treatment for every thing that ails u.

LooL

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Never again, bruv. I know a nigga who snapped his fibula, one of his moms friends got him some xabadsoodo.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I got Hargab today. Sneezing, runny nose and congestion. I normally get it once every year around May. But it came early this year.

The way Somalis (Barawanis) treat the common cold is strange. They suggested i take, Malab, Toon, Xabadsoodo and Shaax with liin dhanaan. LooL that would probably make me more sick than I already am.

I am just gonna goto the pharmacy and get a TheraFlu or a Dayqual.

Not good for you, your immune system is weak from what you contracted with your batty man business

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Drink hot tea with lemon, black pepper, honey and ginger. Drink plenty of water. Take a hot shower and rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.