VIP
Just cause Im muslim dont mean Its My duty to help him so delusional

image.png

image.png

image.png

Last edited:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I think you missed out a screenshot the first two are duplicates.
Did you accept them? How are they messaging you?

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I think you missed out a screenshot the first two are duplicates.
Did you accept them? How are they messaging you?
image.png

I only accepted cause I wanted to Greet him back and say Im not the one he looking for either way Imma block him later

rabshole

Aragaani
Atleast its not some random Nigerian prince asking for financial help to regain his father's throne and honor all while promising a shit tons of gold as if he was a son of king Mansa Musa:kanyeshrug:

VixR

Veritas
I once got a Mexican one. It was a wall of Spanish text attached to an image of a fat Mexican toddler sitting next to a fat glass bottle of Mexican soda.

Sometimes I wonder if FOBS know the meaning of Love cause they sure abuse it

Yeah your right their totally obsessed with it in Somalia.....

It's not even the good kind, it's the annoying creepy, love sick puppy kind.

One guy said he loved me on the first day he saw me, it was nice making them run around though... I enjoy power
:dabcasar:

Yeah your right their totally obsessed with it in Somalia.....

It's not even the good kind, it's the annoying creepy, love sick puppy kind.

One guy said he loved me on the first day he saw me, it was nice making them run around though... I enjoy power
:dabcasar:

I've noticed this as well. Somali culture surrounding love and relationships surely has changed a lot within the last couple of decades. I think Bollywood has done a number on them.

I've noticed this as well. Somali culture surrounding love and relationships surely has changed a lot within the last couple of decades. I think Bollywood has done a number on them.

Yeah they love those film Hindi out there man, sickening.

Every time I went out at night, everyone was on dates holding hands looking into eachothers eyes out there.....

:damn::damn::damn:

Status
Not open for further replies.