I had infection because of Helicobacteria

Status
Not open for further replies.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
IMG_0635.PNG
IMG_0635.PNG
im fucked damn. I had infection in my stomach because of that damn helicobacteria. Now my chances to get stomach cancer is up to 2-6 to those who dont get the infection. Fuuuuuqqqqqq

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
My chances to get stomach cancer is now 2-6 times to those who never got the infection

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
I got it from my parent. Up to 80% of all africans got it but 85% never get infection in their stomach. I was unlucky

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
I couldn eat and i felt pain in my upper stomach. I already knew it was helicobacteria but thank god the antibiotics helped.

This is minor, I caught it when I was in Somalia. Don't take those medications, they will make it worse, buy Mastic Gum from Amazon which is the most potent weapon.

If you want to speed it up get allicin max from the same place (powerful garlic pills) and you will be cured within 2 weeks, noticing the symptoms going in day 3. The subsequent tests will show up as negative.

Stop reading the internet about this, they are all alarmist, most human being harbour that bacteria something like 90% but very few show the actual symptons

A direct link is not confirmed. So calm down. It's a suggested link.

Every Somali gets H-pylori at least once in their lifetime. It's normal.

May Allah protect us all ameen

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
This is minor, I caught it when I was in Somalia. Don't take those medications, they will make it worse, buy Mastic Gum from Amazon which is the most potent weapon.

If you want to speed it up get allicin max from the same place (powerful garlic pills) and you will be cured within 2 weeks, noticing the symptoms going in day 3. The subsequent tests will show up as negative.

Stop reading the internet about this, they are all alarmist, most human being harbour that bacteria something like 90% but very few show the actual symptons

:drakelaugh::drakelaugh:What in God's name are you talking about, stick to politics mate.

@KultaKala hit up your General Practitioner and take your antibiotics, you'll be fine.

H pylori is a blessing in disguise, because it will force you to stay away from acidic junk food.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts