I had no clue divorced women with kids had it so bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my secretary coworker is divorced with two young kids. She is extremely beautiful. She's in her late 20s. She was in a relationship for 8 years. She is beyond beautiful and is very kind and respectful. She had to divorce her husband because he became a hard drug user

She tells me shes on Plenty Off Fish and men block her or don't respond when she tells them she has kids. She even tells me men who have kids themselves are not interested in her.

Would any of you do the same to a divorced woman with kids?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
1 child is ok but 2 is scary.

Besides! Why bother with her when you can get one with no strings attached.

Why deal with another dude who is jealous that you are experiencing the same domain as he use to be in

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
I can't see myself raising another man's children, i feel sorry for them, you can advise her to go back home and marry a humble fob nigga. :manny:

This girl is white so she can't go back home lol

Marriage for women is very risky. It's like Russian Roulette. Divorce and it's game over. Single mother with single mother income. Poverty for the rest of your life.

We should make divorce taboo.

Most men don't want to
We live in different times now. Respectable men in the past would never let their children be raised in another household even if he divorced the mother.

Too bad people nowadays see children as a burden instead of a blessing and part of their legacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending