I hate my degree

Pretty sure you can switch courses at the end of the year if you think you made a mistake, that’s if you’re from the UK.
I think I don’t like uni in general lol f*ck I might just never attend after this. I hate it. How can people live like this and work aswell. I had a job in summer questioning what’s the purpose of life.

Ashraf

🌊🐫𐒅𐒔𐒖𐒂 𐒅𐒘𐒐𐒐𐒗𐒇🇸🇴🪽
don’t worry just firm this year 😭😭 I got 2 more years of this bs
Don’t do something you don’t enjoy saxib. I changed my a levels after a year cuz I hated them. I was also questioning my purpose. If you complete this degree you don’t like then your future career you probably won’t like either. It’s never too late to change you gotta put yourself first before your hooyo. If she loves you she’ll understand

only on my first year. I hate it soo much. I want to just drop out and be lazy but I can’t let hooyo down
Sxb stick with it youll thank yourself once the salary come in. You can take hooyo to haj. Or even invest in those apartments they are building in Mogadishu

Sup

Anti Qabilist - Somali Patriot
only on my first year. I hate it soo much. I want to just drop out and be lazy but I can’t let hooyo down
Yeah it can be difficult at times, but you’ll be thankful when you finish. You literally need some sort of qualification for everything these days, stick with it you’ll be ok. If your not passionate about your degree, switch to one that better suits your interests. Good luck sxb.

Trending

Latest posts