I hate Somali politics adeerayaal but I got a Q. In a perfect world, how wld

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
SL,PL,GM,JL,SW and the Hiiraan admiration to he made given their share of the income of the nation.

Say that we found a natural resources like oil. Can you divide up how much each state gets ?

This is my humble attempt to divide it up

40% SL

30% PL

20% JL

the rest can eat a cake (in the words of Antoinette of France )

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Personally Im saddened at how pathetic somalis have become is that their highest aspiration is begging for handouts ( that come with serious repercussions).

Resources are abundantly present in Somalia but the leaders do not understand that the entire country can be changed if it used the right way. If drilling starts in Somalia the pupet leaders will sell billions worth of resources for a few millions and watch as the country gets raped with nothing for the poor people. The narrow mindedness of the somali leaders today is beyond pathetic.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I'm accumulating too much Ls on this topic, bal maxaa igu watey:eminemdamn::jcoleno::meleshame:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Resources are abundantly present in Somalia but the leaders do not understand that the entire country can be changed if it used the right way. If drilling starts in Somalia the pupet leaders will sell billions worth of resources for a few millions and watch as the country gets raped with nothing for the poor people. The narrow mindedness of the somali leaders today is beyond pathetic.

Thank you. I really don't understand corrupt politicians. Your country clouds make billions and your people could be well off but you rather take a couple of millions and watch your people starve? Backwardness wallahi

Thank you. I really don't understand corrupt politicians. Your country clouds make billions and your people could be well off but you rather take a couple of millions and watch your people starve? Backwardness wallahi
Politics is a funny thing. It is always the lowest and the most vile that end up becoming leaders. Yes for them they are there for their own personal gain. I wonder how they sleep at night knowing they have failed to represent the impoverished people!

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
The subcontractors for the oil companies are headed back to SL very soon. They completed much of the aerial surveys and mapped out where the potential wells will be dug. Seismic testing is the last step, and the equipment will dock berbera port possibly around early summer. Digging won't begin until it's economically viable ie when the barrel reaches $80+.

Status
Not open for further replies.