I have a crush on a crackhead… the full story

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
:mindblown:This is actually absurd

Edit heres the context:
I’ve been staying with my cousins the past while. In their neighborhood there’s this mall where you see the same people all the time.. it’s really weird. Anyways long story short I was hanging out with my cousin and her friends, tell me why the finest guy walked by, I did a double take and I was like wtf did y’all see him? And they’re like ya we know him he’s cute, we have a nickname for him, we call him the crackhead mexican. I was like tf you mean crackhead mexican? They’re like “because he’s a crackhead”

We get another look at him and they’re like “he’s cute today, but some days, he’s ugly” I get another look at him and I’m sorry… but he’s seriously fine asf. We tried to go in his direction but he was walking SOO fast it was unbelievable. All of a sudden, he disappears. They tell me tho that apparently this dude is a crackhead who just wanders around that same mall everyday and that we’d probably gonna see him tomorrow

The next day we’re chilling at the McDonald’s in that mall and boom, we see him again. The dude is tweaking hard asf, he walks into the bathroom and immediately walks out like the next second. I get a look at him as he’s walking out and omg he is gorgeous Wtf. At this point I’m obsessed, I’m like if he’s a crackhead, he’s the finest druggie I’ve ever seen in my life. My cousin and her friend think he’s cute too, they say let’s go and follow him. I’m like WTF?!? But you wanna know what, he’s so fine I went along with it and followed him with them. As we’re walking we catch him begging an old woman for money:mjcry::wow::meleshame:thats when I knew not only is this man a crackhead but he must be down bad as HELL to be asking random old ladies for change… Then all of a sudden, he disappears again!:jaynerd::mjkkk::wow:this mysterious druggie… I need to save him..

Last edited:
:mindblown:This is actually absurd
Thank u for not quoting, cuz I know… I needed to let it out though omfg. Imma just leave the title and let it be…

Like this man is ridiculously fine. If he looks this good cracked out imagine how he’d look sober??:mjlol:it’s the way my cousins friend told me everyone gives him money “because he looks good”:damn:

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
Thank u for not quoting, cuz I know… I needed to let it out though omfg. Imma just leave the title and let it be…

Like this man is ridiculously fine. If he looks this good cracked out imagine how he’d look sober??:mjlol:it’s the way my cousins friend told me everyone gives him money “because he looks good”:damn:
This was going to be a platnium, not even platnium.. this was gonna be a golden thread 25+ pages. Finally something that was actually funny and not complaining about indians. 😂

I’ll reshare the story if everyone promises not to judge me, lowkey this not a big deal if he looks good he looks good TF why should I lie ab it just cuz he’s on drugs? :mjcry:

This was going to be a platnium, not even platnium.. this was gonna be a golden thread 25+ pages. Finally something that was actually funny and not complaining about indians. 😂
So should I repost it :damn::mjcry: I’ll repost it tonight, I’m actually obsessed with this man wallahi I can’t stop thinking ab him mainly cuz how mysterious he is too…

OMG YOURE BACK WITH A CRAZY STORY
Gimme 30 mins cuz I’m walking outside plus I have a tiny update cuz I just saw him again:rejoice:he’s extremely cute plus how often I see him walking around I’m basically in love atp, as long as I’m around this mall seeing him is basically guaranteed

wonyluvr

Entitled uppity East African
VIP
Gimme 30 mins cuz I’m walking outside plus I have a tiny update cuz I just saw him again:rejoice:he’s extremely cute plus how often I see him walking around I’m basically in love atp, as long as I’m around this mall seeing him is basically guaranteed
You are insane 😭😭😭.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending