I have terrible shukansi skills

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hafez

VIP
Because of my xishood. I can hold a normal convo, but I can't flirt. Walle I blush when a woman flirts with me. I was raised in dugsi.
:hmm:

Anyone else like this?
:obamatell:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I'm the opposite, I can't hold a normal conversation with women, I'm constantly trying it on them, you won't believe how many girls I've scared away in my pms

Hafez

VIP
Maybe cad cads are not good at shukansi. Cad Cad females are also shy, must be culture thing.
They're not like that in the West. I'm just a random guy bruv. The cadcad women are under 24/7 surveillance though.
:damedamn:
I'm the opposite, I can't hold a normal conversation with women, I'm constantly trying it on them, you won't believe how many girls I've scared away in my pms
:damn::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::dead:
You're wild sxb.

Mid convo just go for a gentle squeeze, she'll fall for you:fittytousand:
While talking ku xad and naaska ka taabo from there on she'll be all over you.:nvjpqts:

Sxb, I'm known as a Shaykh weyn where I live. See camal, how can I squeeze a non-Maharam akhi. If people see me do that, they are going to think it's ok. I can't set a wrong example. By Allah, I do not plan to lay a finger on a non-Maharam woman. They fall for me without me doing that but I can't properly flirt back.

Maybe I should just go with the flow.
:damedamn:

@Air Jalam that kind of bashaal is going to have to be during marriage only bradar.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Cad cads don't know how to shunkaasi, no offence, while you guys are too busy calling the girl, abaay abaay, mala fayaa, abaay Mac isii nooh, abaay waan oyna hadi tagtiid, abaay shumeey is aragna, abaay waa ku tuuga hab isi. Balaayo jiljileec waxiid, what girl will take you seriously while talking like that. :faysalwtf:

Hafez

VIP
Think of it this way, whats the worst that could happen? get rejected...its not that bad.:denzelnigga:
It's not about rejection sxb I'm inexperienced when it comes to flirting. Perhaps after a few days with my (future) first wife, I'll be a pro.
:shaq:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
It's not about rejection sxb I'm inexperienced when it comes to flirting. Perhaps after a few days with my (future) first wife, I'll be a pro.
:shaq:

Dude there's no time for flirting when you're married. Once you bust that nut it goes downhill from there

Status
Not open for further replies.