I have this business idea but don't know if there's market for it

My business idea is really simple, I want to create an app and a website where men looking for a second, third or fourth wife and women looking to become one can connect.. But I wonder if there's market for it :wow1:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
My business idea is really simple, I want to create an app and a website where men looking for a second, third or fourth wife and women looking to become one can connect.. But I wonder if there's market for it :wow1:
Excellent idea sxb. This has great potential. Many xalimos have now started to realise that married men are better to marry. 90% of divorces are from monogamous marriages, not polygamous marriages

You should set a European Somali marriage site for different Euro Somalis :denzelnigga:

Excellent idea sxb. This has great potential. Many xalimos have now started to realise that married men are better to marry. 90% of divorces are from monogamous marriages, not polygamous marriages

You should set a European Somali marriage site for different Euro Somalis :denzelnigga:
I can earn ajar and money at the same time bro :banderas:

It might work, but you'll have to put a cadaan/western twist to it. Appeal to the polyamorous and all them weird fucks, but you'll lose the Muslim demographic.

If you do it religion based, it would be a little bit more challenging.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
@Abdisamad3

It is a brilliant idea without much investment needed just make sure you register your site in Saudi Arabia and you shouldn't have any legal troubles.

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋

That's because by the time they get divorced from their monogamous marriage, they realise its downhill from there and muster up next level sabr loooool.

Recon Expert

cranking 90s 🥶
I think most women who are willing to become second wife are religious and won't be using a dating app to connect with their future spouses.

Maybe try developing a dating app for Somalis from East Africa, a lot of the youths from back home have a smartphones and wifi.

Tho I am not sure if you could get advertisements for an app in Somali.

Trending