I JUST CLOCKED THIS?? Dawah Scam!!

Tell me why these khaleeji countries invested billions in "Dawah" for third world countries that have broken healthcare, political crisis's, and they all usually happen to be Muslim? This would be understandable if they'd send aid give scholarships and invest in government intuitions but they'd rather support unknown local NGO that are linked to terrorist organizations and in most cases, they're heavily corrupts. "but it's deen over dunya and the intentions are good", Wrong; this makes zero sense!! Ob top of that they hamulate you by portraying you like animals in their Media. They've even take our daughters as comfort women. Yet you believe it's "guidance" that they want you to achieve? It's what I call dominance! They need us to be extremists so that we keep killing each other like what they've done in Yemen. This Dawah is a scam!!!

Let's not even talk about the dominance they've had on us culturally!
1. Nigga looking like a whole Xabashi crown prince of Saudi<<<<
2. Xassan Dahir using his exported wahabi ideology to rule Somalia but getting his son Educated?
3. Miskiinka thinking he got Jannah on lock standing in stage with Abu Bateekh Al Bataati.
Sheekh Maxamed Umal by Qalbi ♥ Somali

Sh Xuseen Nuur iyo Amiir Khalid

Tell me why these khaleeji countries invested billions in "Dawah" for third world countries that have broken healthcare, political crisis's, and they all usually happen to be Muslim? This would be understandable if they'd send aid give scholarships and invest in government intuitions but they'd rather support unknown local NGO that are linked to terrorist organizations and in most cases, they're heavily corrupts. "but it's deen over dunya and the intentions are good", Wrong; this makes zero sense!! Ob top of that they hamulate you by portraying you like animals in their Media. They've even take our daughters as comfort women. Yet you believe it's "guidance" that they want you to achieve? It's what I call dominance! They need us to be extremists so that we keep killing each other like what they've done in Yemen. This Dawah is a scam!!!
Can you explain taking daughter as comfort woman