I just don't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

People who buy the bottled frappuccino from Starbucks.
Fat people who say they are big boned, bish no you're just fat.
Somali men who bash women day in and out, tell us why you're mad, you lonely sucker.
Women who think it's cute to wear red eye shadow with blush, and red lipstick. Really clown?
Mysterious men, I mean I like a little mystery but not serial killer mystery.
People who eat cold food from the fridge, I'm talking about left overs. People who eat left over dishes period.
People who don't have sweet tooth, how can you not like sweets? You boring witch.
Creepy people who like to play video games in their sweaty clothes, basically cadaan men.
People who don't wear deodorant. Chemicals my ass, you stink and I hate you.
Women who are okay bring the sidechicks.

There will be more when I get the time inshallah. In the mean time feel free to add yours.

Talking of Starbucks, I met the most beautiful girl there in the airport. Too bad I had a flight to catch.

S

Shamis

Somali shops who sell things only Somalis would buy - are we allergic to foreign money?

Q

Queen Carawelo

Talking of Starbucks, I met the most beautiful girl there in the airport. Too bad I had a flight to catch.
Wait you're a guy? I thought you were a chick this whole time.

Q

Queen Carawelo

Somali shops who sell things only Somalis would buy - are we allergic to foreign money?
Tell me about it, and most Somali store owners are rude, they don't know what customer service is. If they see their homie they will ring them up before you, even though you were standing there waiting for them to get off the phone to purchase something. Smh.

S

Shamis

Yes! I get that a lot and it makes me feel like crap because I'm literally doing them a favour shopping there! The cadars are so 1990's - I even saw One Man Show, Binti Soomaal, diracs and macawiis on sale right next to dry looking baasto isku dhex karis on a hot plate and I realised why all freshies smell the same - they shop, eat and buy perfume from someone's corridor turned all purpose shop.

Something I don't get:

People who lie on the internet. Like why?

19cdb6016c.png

Status
Not open for further replies.