Status
Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I can never ask for more dick pics

crying-waterfalls.gif

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Don't make this about qabiil. She doesn't care about qabiil anyway.

@Reiko, you'd never do what she did, so why would you encourage her? If she is your friend, qaladkeeda uu sax. Haku raacin.
Hayleey tried to expose her. She didn't mention him or wasn't even talking about him. He kept pushing her buttons.

Hayleey tried to expose her. She didn't mention him or wasn't even talking about him. He kept pushing her buttons.

From what I gather she plotted to expose him all along because she tricked him into sending the pics and she mentioned this fact right before posting the pics. And yes, he was pretty stupid to send those pics.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Listen to your cousin @Mckenzie these mj girls are using you to do their dirty work. You're just a ty hutu to them

I was once told @Mercury to report her when she attacked him in a thread for no reason, point is dadka iima kala duwana, this time around I asked her to be careful with inviting people into her PM's and a certain mod wasn't happy I was ruining their evening tea and Sspot gossip

I was once told @Mercury to report her when she attacked him in a thread for no reason, point is dadka iima kala duwana, this time around I asked her to be careful with inviting people into her PM's and a certain mod wasn't happy I was ruining their evening tea and Sspot gossip
Now that I have exposed them they took my advise and made a thread about it acting all concerned :ftw9nwa:

Status
Not open for further replies.