I just saw Tyler Perry Documentary "Maxines' boy"

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

What a gripping documentary. From being homeless- childhood trauma of an alcoholic father beating up until he passed out. Then discovering he is not his fathers son. His mom lied. --to becoming a billionaire- and then- opening an entire studio- where it used to be a confederate army station- where as he says they used to plan the death of enslaved negroes in that fortress- today a single negro has come home and owns it! Oh he has a son with an Ethiopian woman-pregnancy thru surrogacy as he is rumored to be 'gay' cough cough! You can't make this up!

When he said that----i had like a flash back that in the future- i think the world will be reversed, Black race will rule the world, and the White race will be the slave- Wakanda world with a twist! Which only makes sense because God makes the oppressed win in the end.

:stressed:

Last edited:

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP

What a gripping documentary. From being homeless- childhood trauma of an alcoholic father beating up until he passed out. Then discovering he is not his fathers son. His mom lied. --to becoming a billionaire- and then- opening an entire studio- where it used to be a confederate army station- where as he says they used to plan the death of enslaved negroes in that fortress- today a single negro has come home and owns it! Oh he has a son with an Ethiopian woman-pregnancy thru surrogacy as he is rumored to be 'gay' cough cough! You can't make this up!

When he said that----i had like a flash back that in the future- i think the world will be reversed, Black race will rule the world, and the White race will be the slave- Wakanda world with a twist! Which only makes sense because God makes the oppressed win in the end.

:stressed:

Basra do you enjoy Tyler Perry movies?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra do you enjoy Tyler Perry movies?

That is a shady question. Its also a trick question. U want me to diss him. I will be honest, i was not a fan of him but after watching his life docu and how he helped older black people by honoring them- he drove them to tears- i kinda have a respect for him! Sidney Poitier and Whoopi cried tears of joy when they were honored with a wing studio named after em

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
That is a shady question. Its also a trick question. U want me to diss him. I will be honest, i was not a fan of him but after watching his life docu and how he helped older black people by honoring them- he drove them to tears- i kinda have a respect for him! Sidney Poitier and Whoopi cried tears of joy when they were honored with a wing studio named after em

I watched a few of his Madea movies when I was young. They were entertaining.

That's why I asked

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I watched a few of his Madea movies when I was young. They were entertaining.

That's why I asked

No. hon. I cant sit thru a medea movie. I will day dream of Jane Austen to just make my brain preoccupied

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

watch the first 1 min of video.

Tyler saying "it's okay for men to only pay the light bill" went viral. He was rightfully dragged:silanyosmile:

Yaraye you should have warned me. I was expecting a nice cozy comfy interview and then those two ince.ls just appeared out of no where, Reminding me of many Somali incels in this forum lol

Trending