I knew Saudi Arabia was bad finnally someone got undercover footage of how they really live

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salih

Move right or get left
This is a video filled with nonsense. Everything the boy said cannot be verified. I've been there. He just records and gives his own opinion of what's happening LMAO. He exaggerates and even lies smh. This is a video filled with baseless anecdotes besides the imprisonment of Raif Badawi (which I think he deserved).

Try harder

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
If KSA hadn't won the oil lottery they would just have been another Yemen with poverty, starvation and civil war.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
The atheists/gays hate Saudi because it's the land of Muhammad 3alayhi salatu was salaam! Allah yi7fadh bilaadul 7aramaayn min a3daa allah! :rejoice:

afrosomali

closer to god we africans
Lol the obsession with Arabs continues....
ure stupid

this evil country is maybe 80% the reason y south somalia is in turmoil nd 100% the reason y somalis r antisemitic nd antishia also 100% the reason young somalis run to 'jihad'

the hate is entirely rational- u see no problem bcause u would rather somalia look like KSA

Salih

Move right or get left
ure stupid

this evil country is maybe 80% the reason y south somalia is in turmoil nd 100% the reason y somalis r antisemitic nd antishia also 100% the reason young somalis run to 'jihad'

the hate is entirely rational- u see no problem bcause u would rather somalia look like KSA
you're stoopid

ure stupid

The reason why Somalia is in turmoil is because of clan-based warlords who saw it in their interests to promote division amongst Somalis rather than unity.

That's why Somalia is in the state it's in.

Gosh you're stupid. Quit with your revisionist history.

afrosomali

closer to god we africans
The reason why Somalia is in turmoil is because of clan-based warlords who saw it in their interests to promote division amongst Somalis rather than unity.

That's why Somalia is in the state it's in.

Gosh you're stupid. Quit with your revisionist history.
yeah cuz alshabaab cares about qabiil:rolleyes:

in fact fgs (successor of tfg) is only in place bcause of us antiterrorism policy + ethiopia influence is direct result of us antiterrorism interests

alshabaab rise direct result of us antiterrorism policies

keep thinking its pre2k :p talking bout warlords like we still in the 90s face ass

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
Qatar, Saudi, Kuwait and the rest of khaliij are monarchs. I don't know why people can't call a spade a spade. They have nothing to do with Islam and the building of these monarchs was used by colonialists to destroy the ottoman empire, which wasn't perfect but at least gave muslims leverage in the world. How can a family (ahlul saud) composed of 5-10k people squander the ummahs wealth and claim it as their own. They have nothing to do with hijaaz or the prophet(saw). They open up the hallmark of western capitalism such as MacDonalds and paris hilton lingerie stores outside of the holiest site the ka'ba, while destroying all historical islamic sites under the pretext that ppl commiting "shirk". These people have single handedly undermined the Ummah; and the prophet and Islam are completely free from them.:yacadiim:

P.S I'm against the so called islamic monarchs, not the average khaliiji who just live their lives. I have many good friends from those countries

Salih

Move right or get left
Qatar, Saudi, Kuwait and the rest of khaliij are monarchs. I don't know why people can't call a spade a spade. They have nothing to do with Islam and the building of these monarchs was used by colonialists to destroy the ottoman empire, which wasn't perfect but at least gave muslims leverage in the world. How can a family (ahlul saud) composed of 5-10k people squander the ummahs wealth and claim it as their own. They have nothing to do with hijaaz or the prophet(saw). They open up the hallmark of western capitalism such as MacDonalds and paris hilton lingerie stores outside of the holiest site the ka'ba, while destroying all historical islamic sites under the pretext that ppl commiting "shirk". These people have single handedly undermined the Ummah; and the prophet and Islam are completely free from them.:yacadiim:

P.S I'm against the so called islamic monarchs, not the average khaliiji who just live their lives. I have many good friends from those countries
Wowwww finally someone who understands history and what the purpose of these regimes are. I 100% agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.