I love my country and my people 🇸🇴🇸🇴❤️

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
Pics when our people were ignorant about the deen and we have come long way and there's still much to do

Back then: nationalism, patriotism, open minded to progressive ideas, were once considered the Switzerland of Africa.

Somalia now: Wahhabism, Al-shabab, clan war, poverty. The point is your vision of Somalia suck. I want my Somalia not yours.

:birdman::hova:

Back then: nationalism, patriotism, open minded to progressive ideas, were once considered the Switzerland of Africa.

Somalia now: Wahhabism, Al-shabab, clan war, poverty. The point is your vision of Somalia suck. I want my Somalia not yours.

You can stay in your western country homeland as we don't want your kind in our own homeland :)

Khanderson

VIP
You can stay in your western country homeland as we don't want your kind in our own homeland :)

I bet that you’re writing this down in your comfy 1st world country with an AC and Wi-Fi connection. Deep down you like it here. So sit down and smell the freedom kiddo.
:silanyolaugh:

I bet that you’re writing this down in your comfy 1st world country with an AC and Wi-Fi connection. Deep down you like it here. So sit down and be civilised kiddo.
The only kid who's ilmo qaxootis is you boy and who told you I consider where I'm currently living as my "homeland" ? doqon

Khanderson

VIP
The only kid who's ilmo qaxootis is you boy and who told you I consider where I'm currently living as my "homeland" ? doqon

Clown. Aren’t you living in the west? Were you born in the west? Are you currently typing this in the West? if so. Then the west is your home too.

That's what war and decades of trauma does to you. No one's gonna be like that when they don't feel safe, when they can't be safe anywhere.

That said, you have an overly nostalgic view of the old Somalia. Yes there was generally social cohesion, a young Somalinimo, etc but it was riddled with problems and Siad's policies and foreign intervention destroyed the country in every way possible.

Khanderson

VIP
That's what war and decades of trauma does to you. No one's gonna be like that when they don't feel safe, when they can't be safe anywhere.

That said, you have an overly nostalgic view of the old Somalia. Yes there was generally social cohesion, a young Somalinimo, etc but it was riddled with problems and Siad's policies and foreign intervention destroyed the country in every way possible.

Late 1960’s - mid 1970’s was the best times for Somalia. But it did had some moderate side of poverty and fixation on wars with their neighbouring countries. But it was no way shape or form worse than current day Somalia.

Siad wanted to improve on the literacy rates for Somalis, gave women more rights. And we had the golden innovation of culture. With music and festivals. General educations were good and an improvement. It all crash down bits by bits in the late 1970’s -early 1990’s

late 1970’s being the Ethiopian war and the betray of the Soviets and the clan civil wars 1990’s. Siad was good but flawed at the very end.

wonyluvr

Entitled uppity East African
VIP
I bet that you’re writing this down in your comfy 1st world country with an AC and Wi-Fi connection. Deep down you like it here. So sit down and smell the freedom kiddo.
Clown. Aren’t you living in the west? Were you born in the west? Are you currently typing this in the West? if so. Then the west is your home too.
I wasn't born in the west and even if I'm typing from there right now it's not actually my homeland I'm just here working
imagine arguing in my thread like this I’m disappointed :camby: :ohreally:

Trending

Latest posts