I love you for the sake of Allah swt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
What the freakity frack does this mean exactly? I've seen faux religious people using this a lot.
:drakewtf:

angrycat

not so sad after all
it means you love someone because they draw you closer to islam, like a scholar you might love for the sake of Allah, but your family and friends you just love them anyway

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Ma aragtay. She has to say fiisabillah in every damn sentence

Yeaaa. She needs to cut that shit off
Salafi UK females always fall for it
:damn:
Her sister is the opposite, she's an attention seeking dhocil. Im just surprised how 2 siblings can be so far apart
:cosbyhmm:

angrycat

not so sad after all
1.) Abu Hurayrah relates that the Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “Allah will ask on the Day of Judgment: ‘Where are those who loved each other for the sake of My glory? Today, - on a day when there is no shade but mine – I shall shade them with My shade.” [Sahîh Muslim (2566)]

2.)The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “Among Allah’s servants are people who are neither Prophets nor martyrs, but whom the Prophets and martyrs will deem fortunate because of their high status with Allah.”

They asked: “O Messenger of Allah! Inform us of who they are.”

He said: “They are people who loved each other for Allah’s sake, without being related to one another or being tied to one another by the exchange of wealth. By Allah, theur faces will be luminous and they will be upon light. They will feel no fear when the people will be feeling fear and they will feel no grief when the people will be grieving.”

3.) Abu Huraira reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “There are seven persons whom Allah will shade on a Day when there is no shade but His. They are a just ruler, a young person who grew up in the worship of Allah, a person whose heart is attached to the mosques, two persons who love each other who meet and depart from each other for the sake of Allah, a man whom a beautiful woman of high status seduces but he rejects her by saying I fear Allah, a person who spends in charity and conceals it such that his right hand does not know what his left hand has given, and a person who remembered Allah in private and he wept.

Source: Sahih Bukhari 629, Sahih Muslim 10

^some hadiths on the subject

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Yeaaa. She needs to cut that shit off
Salafi UK females always fall for it
:damn:
Her sister is the opposite, she's an attention seeking dhocil. Im just surprised how 2 siblings can be so far apart
She herself started wearing the headscarf 2 years ago. She's a fake and so is her sister.

Her sister was hit with the ugly stick 125 times. Good God she's ugly! Bismillah. Subhanallah.

She herself started wearing the headscarf 2 years ago. She's a fake and so is her sister.

Her sister was hit with the ugly stick 125 times. Good God she's ugly! Bismillah. Subhanallah.
Who are you talking about? Is she a on YouTube

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP

Horta, was the rape incident true?

Status
Not open for further replies.