I made a mother happy today

Status
Not open for further replies.
A cute little boy was lost and could not find home spend an hour to get him home the face of the mother when she saw him there is nothing like the love of a mother

Seoul

. . .
Well done @RoyalSomali
I nearly drowned in a pool and got rescued by the life guard once. He just dragged me above water by my arm. Nigga nearly dislocated my arm :mugshotman:

thats nice i remember when i almost helped a little kid who was stuck in a snow but i didnt and kept it moving:damedamn:
:yousmart:

you have to be strategic when helping people if youre not part of the majority in said nation. especially if youre male.

:hemad: imagine if @RoyalSomali casually had a lost "cute lil girl" in his car or walking beside him in public.

Seoul

. . .
:yousmart:

you have to be strategic when helping people if youre not part of the majority in said nation. especially if youre male.

:hemad: imagine if @RoyalSomali casually had a lost "cute lil girl" in his car or walking beside him in public.
He's black/Somali, Muslim and male = perfect person to blame. I can just see the headlines...

"Somali Muslim man linked to alshabaab kidnaps young girl"
:ayaanswag:

He's black/Somali, Muslim and male = perfect person to blame. I can just see the headlines...

"Somali Muslim man linked to alshabaab kidnaps young girl"
:ayaanswag:

when i see an old lady struggeling with her suitcase in public transport etc.

:hahaidiot:

nice try fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts