Status
Not open for further replies.
ek3h4x.jpg

We just made out. Nothing else. :diddyswag:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
z3zrULCz3zrULCz3zrULC I wasn't ready.

I was drinking some water whilst reading the thread title and now I gotta clean the mess I made. Thanks.

Gorgon why do you and the other miserable people always ruin threads?

Somalispot is a baby. It needs threads that will attract viewers. We don't need your negativity and sarcasm everywhere.

F

Forfon

Gorgon why do you and the other miserable people always ruin threads?

Somalispot is a baby. It needs threads that will attract viewers. We don't need your negativity and sarcasm everywhere.

coolioME!!! Ruin threads!!

I never do that!!

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
AJ is hilarious. Making out with a fob is shit you take to your grave not advertise on a forum. lol

Anyway..give us the full story. Why would she hate you? :ohreally:

It got pretty freaky. I was spitting in her mouth and lips and rubbing the saliva around her face.

Cuddling is amazing.

@Duchess, she was complaining of neck pains. I thought I was too rough with her while making out. I am like Jiam Ghomeshi but in a much softer way.

F

Forfon

It got pretty freaky. I was spitting in her mouth and lips and rubbing the saliva around her face.

Cuddling is amazing.

@Duchess, she was complaining of neck pains. I thought I was too rough with her while making out.

Wtf

You simply spat caandhuf on the chicks face.

Hafez

VIP
Atheist saliva :vqbuyv0:if you rubbed it in her face then her face smells like shit then. You might as well shit in her mouth.
:cosbyhmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.