I need me a MJ wifey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who here is MJ? I need me a MJ wife, they fine tall smart women:ohhhdamn: They also great cooks and got that long straight hair and caramel skin :wow: Oh and the futo :wow1::wow1::ohhhdamn:
Might travel to Puntland to find me one

@Reiko I know you're one, who else here is MJ? Anybody willing to hook a nigga up? @Mohamud you're MJ right? Got a sister for your brother? :russsmug:

Last edited:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I can smell the desperation no thank you. Women like the allure of a mysterious man someone that is quiet and never tells a woman that he wants her, yet he draws her by his charms and cold shoulder. Nevertheless you seem rather young and inexperienced to deal with the complexities of marriage and what it entails.

I can smell the desperation no thank you. Women like the allure of a mysterious man someone that is quiet and never tells a woman that he wants her, yet he draws her by his charms and cold shoulder. Nevertheless you seem rather young and inexperienced to deal with the complexities of marriage and what it entails.
I didn't ask to marry you and you're not even MJ

And you should know I got more charm than a muthafucka. Give me one night with you and youll be naked on all four in minutes :sass2:

Always so vernacular lol. I hope you realise that most of the males including myself, purposely troll as degenerates.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
You go girl!

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Fuccboi to family man is a great leap young man, a husband has to provide for his family.
:ufdup:

Status
Not open for further replies.