I need your help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
So I've a friend whom I've known for years. He recently got married and have a kid. He got laid off because his company moved their business to a different state. His wife doesn't work. I wanted to give them money to help them out with the bills but he's too proud to take it and he's hard headed. My other friends suggested I should take his bank account and transfer money into his checking account but he would know what I was up to and say no.

What should I do? I can't leave it alone because he's like a brother to me. I want to help him out but his pride won't let him.

Okay..... Do you have any helpful suggestions to help him out?
Tbh, he seems like a prideful man. If you really want to give him money, then pretend as if you're borrowing it to him. Then he won't feel like a charity case. Or if he has siblings, give it to them so that they can give it him without letting him know, or even give it to his wife.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
As someone that would've done the same thing in his position, don't do it behind his back. Tell him you insist on helping out and that he should really accept your money if he considers you family. If you haven't said so already, tell him it's a loan.

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
I don't see why you should involve yourself with your friend's life....

If he hasn't asked for your help leave them alone..

I actually like him for not taking money from people.. I would've done th same thing

Offer the money to him as a loan. Tell him that he doesn't have to pay back if he is unable to do so in future. And the later if you want, you can tell him that he doesn't have to payback.

Gibiin-Udug

Thank you everybody for your feedback. The reason why I'm involving myself is I care about my friends and if I'm living comfortably then I want the people who I care about to live the same. I will make him believe that it's a loan. Hopefully it works.

Zeus

STYLIN
Thank you everybody for your feedback. The reason why I'm involving myself is I care about my friends and if I'm living comfortably then I want the people who I care about to live the same. I will make him believe that it's a loan. Hopefully it works.
If you loan money to friends or family be prepared to lose a friend or never see the money again.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Go to his apartment complex's office and tell them that you want to pay that apartment number's upcoming rent due.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Yo @Reiko tell this idiot friend of yours to effing go on unemployment benefits ASAP. Wtf is wrong with him. Does he not know that he is entitled to it for as long as 8 months. This gives him a resting time and a chance to really select a job of his liking instead of panick selecting a dreaded job.

How on earth does he not know about it.

It's his own money they'll give him. Every check that we get from employer deducts unemployment benefits tax.

He mustve gave this girl the D. Lmao. Why he hell would you wana pay for a married family bills. Lol they only got one kid. He should work harder to find another job. Or just become a fulltime criminal. Handouts are for suckers

Gibiin-Udug

Yo @Reiko tell this idiot friend of yours to effing go on unemployment benefits ASAP. Wtf is wrong with him. Does he not know that he is entitled to it for as long as 8 months. This gives him a resting time and a chance to really select a job of his liking instead of panick selecting a dreaded job.

How on earth does he not know about it.

It's his own money they'll give him. Every check that we get from employer deducts unemployment benefits tax.
It takes time to process the unemployment forms. It usually takes up to weeks and sometimes a month. With a new baby and rent, I feel like anything would help.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
It takes time to process the unemployment forms. It usually takes up to weeks and sometimes a month. With a new baby and rent, I feel like anything would help.

I filed for that old head I use to help and it only took 3 weeks max. Think about, why would they prolong the process knowing someone is in need. Does it even makes sense to you. Even if he was to wait for a month it is something he will have after a month. Jobs are not that simple to get of lately unless he wants to work at a warehouse.

So I've a friend whom I've known for years. He recently got married and have a kid. He got laid off because his company moved their business to a different state. His wife doesn't work. I wanted to give them money to help them out with the bills but he's too proud to take it and he's hard headed. My other friends suggested I should take his bank account and transfer money into his checking account but he would know what I was up to and say no.

What should I do? I can't leave it alone because he's like a brother to me. I want to help him out but his pride won't let him.

Gift card from grocery store or was mart leave it at their coffee table

Status
Not open for further replies.