I saw the saddest shit ever today by a fake friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in line ordering some food and two black guys were ordering ahead of me. When it came time to pay, the first black guy paid (he took out alot of bills from his pocket) and then it was the second guy's time to pay and he looks through his pockets for his wallet all worried and says "shit I left my wallet at home. Can you pay? I'll get you back" and his friend was like "nah" like he was human garbage. It was like 10 dollars.

The humiliation :damn::damn:

It was so embarassing that it hit me, imagine that dude.

The first guy went walking towards the door with his food and said, "yo let's go" and the friend told the cashier he won't be purchasing the prepared food in the bag and left with him.

I was gonna pay for him but I was so shocked and he hurried on his way with a sad face.

#FakeFriends. They looked like college/university age. I hope that guy cuts him loose. This is around the age you see who is real and who is fake.

:damedamn:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
that would be the end of the friendship for me and most other people

that ain't mean that's thoughtless

a nigga that won't spot you a tenner sure as f*ck won't help save your life if you're in trouble

:camby:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Very sad, being stingy with a tenner as well. I hope he ends that friendship real quick!

WOW. If I was in your position, I would've given him the money and quietly told him to get rid of that nigga and find a real friend.

Don't fall for the crocodile tears. Some people play that "I left my wallet/purse" game to get others to pay for them and they almost never pay back the money. I mean asking for the money back in the first place makes you feel stingy and overbearing and it can be awkward. He might have done it before and the friend wasn't about to get played a 2nd time.

Don't fall for the crocodile tears. Some people play that "I left my wallet/purse" game to get others to pay for them and they almost never pay back the money. I mean asking for the money back in the first place makes you feel stingy and overbearing and it can be awkward. He might have done it before and the friend wasn't about to get played a 2nd time.

True I guess but this kid looked miskeen. He didn't have that look.

Who knows though

Nah. I'm paranoid when it comes to payment. I always make sure I have my wallet with me, my debit card and a $20 bill minimum.
same but i've stopped carrying my credit card (unless its necessary) because i heard now that niggas can still use your contactless card even after it's been reported missing
and im prone to loosing things

same but i've stopped carrying my credit card (unless its necessary) because i heard now that niggas can still use your contactless card even after it's been reported missing
and im prone to loosing things

Tell your bank to disable the tap on your debit and credit card.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending