I so wanna do it

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shamis

I want to go back to Somalia and build a brand. I don't know what yet but this chef from London has really inspired me to go back, like soon. Him and his restaurant survived suicide bombings and he's still so cheerful and hopeful. I need some lions blood but I'm going to do it and see how I fare. Eebow i dhawr.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Go for it sxb and Ilahay garab haku siiyo.:nvjpqts: Have you picked what city you'll open your business in?

S

Shamis

Waad mahadsantahey aboowe. I think I'll choose a random spot like a farm in the desert or kickstarting the development of a neglected town or city.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Waad mahadsantahey aboowe. I think I'll choose a random spot like a farm in the desert or kickstarting the development of a neglected town or city.
You're welcome. IA I'll hear about your project in the future and say that's my sistah Shamis doing her thing.:dj:

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Ahmed Jama is a hero wallahi, I amazed he pulled through. I was shocked every-time I heard his restaurant was bombed, but then he still managed to pull through. Waa geesi and that's a sign that hard work really pays off and you should never give up.

What is there to fear , fulfill your obligations as a Muslim, death shouldn't scare you then. If it's your time to go, it will be your time to go. I will take my chances too in a couple years. May Allah swt make it easy for us all.

Ahmed Jama and countless other have proven it's possible.

:denzelnigga: Shamsaay, do you wanna me tag along? We can exchange ideas and whatever expertise we might have, plus we'll share both profit or loss, since the place is Somalia.

S

Shamis

@Air Jalam I hope its big enough to make it on the news bro :)

@RoobleAlWaliid He deserves a medal. Al Kabab would have been winning if him and a few other business people gave up after each bombing. He came there not just for business but to end the war - that's why he never gives up, he knew there would be challenges. That's the mindset needed today. You're right malagga goortuu rabuu ku galaa, I might as well make peace with the world and just do it. What do you plan on doing?

@SomaliSpotter Walaal let's - I need a travel companion and business partner for this. I'm thinking we'd be great music moguls, what say you?

@Shamis, that's a very good plan; one that's likely to succeed than fail. But then I had a quick revelation right after I've made that last post. You and I are both irreligious and Waaq doesn't have big support back home at this day and age, and I still remember that guy who had a tank driven over him. Despite this proposal of yours being tempting, I think I might have to postpone for now. You're a female so you have better chance to be undetected and survive but for a Faarax, it's completely different game. lol

You have my blessings though. I soo xasuuso when you're balling, sxb.

S

Shamis

If ISIS come to Somalia me and my and homies already agreed last night that we're turning Kurd to defend our little sisters from Boko Haram. Either way I'm going. Tank or no tank - by Waaq I'm not kidding. Those ISIS savages call us Habesha to make matters even worse.

So you wouldn't pray even if a million dollars was on the line lol

:deadrose: You have balls of steel, my sister fi-Waaq. I am sure you'll be alright. I am fuley so I'll wait for another 5 or so years and will reevaluate the situation again. lol

S

Shamis

lol you're such a fulay xaar weyn - you won't even say it on the net lol Don't chicken out in 5 years time!

You're paying full price at the newly opened Urubu hotel - which I'll be running by then!

LOL @ Urubu hotel. Is the name a plagiarized version of the old Al-Uruba hotel? lol

What can I say, I have lived in the country in the first several years of the civil-war and can somehow relate to the terror and violence of it so I would rather stay out for now (specially now that Al-Kabaab is still around and that I am done with religion). Mayeey! Waaqeey ka waaq, sxb! Yaa qoorta laga gooynaa! lol

Fan badanaa bilcaantaan Shamis, she acts like she is loaded and can make a difference creating a project in Somalia.

Btw, the world's top chefs promised Ahmed Jama the owner of Village they will fund him and pay for all his expenses every time Alshabab bombs his restaurant as long as he wants to stay in Somalia. Who will fund you? Ayan Hersi?

S

Shamis

@SomaliSpotter typo! I should make a cheapo version and use the plagiarised name! I agree - my qoor is precious to me too. I just hope their leaders all drop dead and the really young kids are given serious help - who'll do that, I don't know. I just hope it happens.

@BB's LOL Who said I can't dream? I said I'd buy the Uruba which needs $60M - I also said I'd fight ISIS . Honestly you have shakshuuko for brains, stop following me around.

S

syntax

Somalia needs more entrepreneurs. Creative ones though. It seems like everyone is either investing in a hotel or restaurant.

Do you want to innovate or offer a existing service in a better way? If you innovate is to solve a problem, do something old in a new or create something new where no problem existed? These are questions I ask myself when thinking about entrepreneurial ideas.

I also was thinking of opening a business in Somalia as well. There's alot of demands not being provided such as basic necessities like eggs, flour, construction materials, internet provider, water irrigation, database IT experts, etc...

My family already started a Laboratory office in Bosaaso and I want to go even further from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts