I swear this just happened to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
A month ago a Mexican lady bender-vendered me (gadaal bey igaga aastey gaarigeyga).

It was a small scratch and no injuries at all. Don't know what took her attention from the road but who cares.

I took her insurer's number and didn't even bother calling it till like a week later. Then they called me last Friday and they say up an appointment to asses my car.

I'm thinking they gonna check my car and cut me a check in the feature.

Nigga told me to "take a sit for 20 min and I'll come back". He took my car key.

Comes back and explains shit and says " here's a check for $800":faysalwtf::faysalwtf:

I'm RICH B!

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I think you mean fender bender, abti

but if i'm being real, you caught a fucking break. you SHOULD NEVER let the other person to their own devices even for a small scratch. Always call the insurance company when shit goes down.

Once I pulling out of a parking spot in Dixon and this dude was going 60 plus and just rammed into me. I was already fully outside of the parking zone and in drive to pull away. But this guy and his 1980 Toyota Camry just merked me. Now I was stupid as shit because I thought because he was Muslim we could just work it out properly, but my Dad heard about it from my mom and called me. Told me to bring the insurance information home and we'd call them up. See, this nigga was just kawaling me. He was already trying to call the cops and say that I was pulling into the spot and I was the fucker going 60.

Thank God that happened in Dixon and my Somali community had my back. Fucking 8 witnesses calling in on my behalf and ready to corroborate my story. :mjcry:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

but if i'm being real, you caught a fucking break. you SHOULD NEVER let the other person to their own devices even for a small scratch. Always call the insurance company when shit goes down.

Once I pulling out of a parking spot in Dixon and this dude was going 60 plus and just rammed into me. I was already fully outside of the parking zone and in drive to pull away. But this guy and his 1980 Toyota Camry just merked me. Now I was stupid as shit because I thought because he was Muslim we could just work it out properly, but my Dad heard about it from my mom and called me. Told me to bring the insurance information home and we'd call them up. See, this nigga was just kawaling me. He was already trying to call the cops and say that I was pulling into the spot and I was the fucker going 60.

Thank God that happened in Dixon and my Somali community had my back. Fucking 8 witnesses calling in on my behalf and ready to corroborate my story. :mjcry:

Adeer! Just hand me they L..."bender-fender"..waan isku walaaqmey

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Dude our system is easier than y'alls. Besides, I took a video of the shit. There was no disputing it and they spoke to the offender.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
:dead:

What are you going to do with the money?

Manne I'm gonna sound like I won the jackpot ...$100 to my uncle...$100 ayeeyo ....$50 to my cousin ( idiot would spend it ok qat anyways )....$50 to go on a dinner with wifey ...the rest I'll spread between my seeds claimants

Status
Not open for further replies.