I take back what I've said

Status
Not open for further replies.
99% of the claims @AbdiJohnson makes about Somalis and things in general are true. I'm dead serious. I'm not being hacked either I mean this

How do you know so much @AbdiJohnson? Why are you masquerading as a khaniis? What's the meaning to life?

99% of the claims @AbdiJohnson makes about Somalis and things in general are true. I'm dead serious. I'm not being hacked either I mean this

How do you know so much @AbdiJohnson? Why are you masquerading as a khaniis? What's the meaning to life?

1) I don't know more than any other Somali. I am a part of the community. The difference is that I acknowledge the truth to better our community while others like to hide it out of shame. They don't want to make improvements. They care more about a good image (like we have one).

2) I am gay.

3) Study hard, work hard, look after your family and close friends, make a difference and have fun and be a good person.

1) I don't know more than any other Somali. I am a part of the community. The difference is that I acknowledge the truth to better our community while others like to hide it out of shame. They don't want to make improvements. They care more about a good image (like we have one).
Truth:mjcry:

Might aswell go buy the cheapest Dworek vodka I can find next weekend, impregnate a white chick and live happily ever after :meleshame: NAV will save me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending