I think a jinn posts on here

I have a strong hunch that one of the "people" who post here is actually of the nether realm. I get a reaction when I scroll past there posts. What do you guys think? can jinns post on internet forums? I don't see why not? they travel through different mediums than we, and the internet gives them a place write without being seen. acudubillahi samicl calimi mina shaytani rajiim

psyche

To each their own
How insightful little one. :devilish:

How did you get a hold of my true identity, looks like I need to kill all the members here before big boss Iblis founds out. :devilish:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
I don't think so everyone here is just xoolo humans imagine though out of all places jinns post they choose a somali forum are they ethiopians jinns or something?

:dead:

I don't think so everyone here is just xoolo humans imagine though out of all places jinns post they choose a somali forum are they ethiopians jinns or something?

:dead:
you could be right. I'm still curious though. I don't know anything in the physical limitations of j*nns that would stop them from using the internet

Juke

VIP
I've been made
0060-0810-2104-2017_Genie_Using_a_Laptop_clipart_image.jpg

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Jins are just like us, they have bad and good people, sometimes I wonder if there's a positive jin out there trying to uplift fellow jins :)

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
If a jinn was able to communicate with humans through the internet as a medium then why SomaliSpot out of all places :pachah1:
If I was a jinn I’d go on twitter or something. Only a habesha jinn would come here of all sites to torment people

If a jinn was able to communicate with humans through the internet as a medium then why SomaliSpot out of all places :pachah1:
If I was a jinn I’d go on twitter or something. Only a habesha jinn would come here of all sites to torment people
not "of all places" they could be anywhere. why would a human use this place "of all places"? and I didnt say they want to torment. they could just be on here

Trending