I think I've just ran into Reiko

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
i had my breakfast at this popular omelette place. As I came in the place it was a full house and it was just me. Tell me why they sat me down with a Somali chick that was staring at me. After sitting there for 5 min I asked her a question. She smiled and was pleasant as if she knew me from somewhere. We then had a full blown conversation where I learned a lot about her and which made me believe that I was talking to @Sovereign-Reiko.

When I describe her I can say that she is maskiinad. Very well acquainted with the etiquettes of eating and table sitting. There was this air of royalty abt her. She had this posture as if she was an antelope but sadly she's thick like an elephant. All along I was hoping she gets up so I can see what she has that can redeem her. Finally we exchanged walaal contacts by way of social media :hemad:

Afterwards she informed Me that she's rushing to her yoga class. She called the waitress and asked to have a to-go box. She got prepared to leave and I was waiting for the moment to see what was there. She got up and walked and I took a look and it was :ohhh::snoop::snoop:

I spend 20 min of my life chit-chatting...20 min

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
:bell::susp::susp::susp:

That was a close call, I always imagined you to be a heavy-set. Anyways, have you ever ate from Maria's place?
loooooool@heavy set! Why heavy set menace? Lol

You mean Maria's cafe? I go there sometimes but why are you stalking me menace? What's next you're going to hang out in uptown! :ohhh:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

You mean Maria's cafe? I go there sometimes but why are you stalking me menace? What's next you're going to hang out in uptown! :ohhh:

Hey hey hey! im not a stalker! Ill leave your periphery. I am minding my own business and if I ran into someone then let it be.

How do you like the place? Why is it jammed packed? Its just a Colombian food

Hey hey hey! im not a stalker! Ill leave your periphery. I am minding my own business and if I ran into someone then let it be.

You two should be Pm'ing each other since you guys have some sort of sexual tension going on.
You guys live in the same city and are nearly the same age.. please keep it out of the forums :pachah1:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You two should be Pm'ing each other since you guys have some sort of sexual tension going on.
You guys live in the same city and are nearly the same age.. please keep it out of the forums :pachah1:

I agree! All I want is in aan ku aaso

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

It's a Colombian place. It was packed because she has the best brunch and breakfast and plus it's Saturday so obviously everywhere is packed.

Status
Not open for further replies.