i think this is a brain tumor! Chick on fb updating abt her sister's sudden illness! Can u guess ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
IMG_2500.jpg
it sounds to me some sort of a brain tumor!

But why our people want to share every private family drama. Some rush to fb to announce the death of their immediate relatives. Who cares about fb when your sibling just died ! Are our people suffering from Münchausen syndrome by proxy ?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
So sad, she's in my prayers.

Social media is a curse amongst people these days, why share this with everyone, espicially your sister who didn't give you permission to tell everyone, some evil people might be happy about this. People need to think before hitting the submit button.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
So sad, she's in my prayers.

Social media is a curse amongst people these days, why share this with everyone, espicially your sister who didn't give you permission to tell everyone, some evil people might be happy about this. People need to think before hitting the submit button.

Walahi I'm thinking the same ! Her sister is in a dire situation, who, otherwise would probably wouldn't give consent to having her medical crisis updating on fb with strangers.

Last edited:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
People do not keep anything private anymore, from sexually frustrated women who cry about their men's impotence by stating that they 'suck in bed', to people posting intimate medical details on Facebook with their hospital numbers attached !!. Can anyone keep anything a secret anymore !! We might soon end up posting coffins with our dead relatives inside with a sad smiley conveniently placed at the end of the post. How absurd the world has gone Goerge Orwell is right we are living specimens of his book.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
People do not keep anything private anymore, from sexually frustrated women who cry about their men's impotence by stating that they 'suck in bed', to people posting intimate medical details on Facebook with their hospital numbers attached !!. Can anyone keep anything a secret anymore !! We might soon end up posting coffins with our dead relatives inside with a sad smiley conveniently placed at the end of the post. How absurd the world has gone Goerge Orwell is right we are living specimens of his book.

I can't believe we on the same page :salute:

She actually has a pic of her holding her sister's arm with the ID front and center

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending