I think what Abdijohn said abt me is true. I'm hurting folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
So my female's sister got married and within a month the nigga got her pregnant. I mean WTF! How quick is that! While I couldn't make it happen in like 3 months:jcoleno::meleshame::meleshame::meleshame:

I consulted with abdjohn at my time of desperation and he suggested I have a low sperm count. Ever since then he ridiculed me for it but I never took it seriously till this madman joined the family and exposed my disability. I think I do have a low sperm count due to all age :meleshame::meleshame::meleshame:

Last edited:
so did you get a kid or nah? if you did and it took you three months of no pulling out action, then you either jack off waay to much or your spream count is qashin.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
so did you get a kid or nah? if you did and it took you three months of no pulling out action, then you either jack off waay to much or your spream count is qashin.

It's sad state of affairs adeer! I mean we talking abt a nigga that use to hand out abortion to chicks after one night stands that would result in pregnancies and now a 3 months Hail Mary type of situation.

It's sad state of affairs adeer! I mean we talking abt a nigga that use to hand out abortion to chicks after one night stands that would result in pregnancies and now a 3 months Hail Mary type of situation.
karma for all of those kids you killed:susp: fucking hoe. drink more water and exercise more and stop jacking off. then you will be a one shot one kill again, but stop being a hoe.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
karma for all of those kids you killed:susp: fucking hoe. drink more water and exercise more and stop jacking off. then you will be a one shot one kill again, but stop being a hoe.

A man can never be a hoe but in any rate I've retired from my liberation struggles

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Oh shit! Thats the worse that could happen, Adeer how often do you smash dumashi?
:cosbyhmm:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Oh shit! Thats the worse that could happen, Adeer how often do you smash dumashi?
:cosbyhmm:

Ceeb alayk! It's haram to discuss that.

We are speaking in general.

This dude just got married and in like 4 weeks she's pregnant.

Status
Not open for further replies.