I thought pretty people were protected

vanilla

i think with my heart
I guess not...

today i saw the sexiest street cleaner:mindblown:... booooy, he can sweep me anytime:ohlord:... im all dust... and dirt :jcoleno:

all i could think was 'ooh you missed a spot' :hemad:

:stressed:b-b-but how could life fail him like that?? what happened to pretty privilege... I just cant shake it off

giphy.gif

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
just because he’s sweeping streets doesn’t mean he’s broke or anything. He’s probably just trynna make money.

Women will call a man good-looking but as soon as they find out he's broke or working low end they find him unattractive all of a sudden.

Where's the pic?

Only pretty women are protected. There are many good looking men that are poor and have to work hard for their meagre earnings. Many of those jobs are public facing and the men are usually handsome.

vanilla

i think with my heart
Where's the pic?

Only pretty women are protected. There are many good looking men that are poor and have to work hard for their meagre earnings. Many of those jobs are public facing and the men are usually handsome.

lmaoo i tried to take pic but i remembered thats illegal.... i really need to learn how to take pic without being obvious :kendrickcry:

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
WHY WHY WHY

omg thats soo cooool... i wana know more.. those photos must be blessed:banderas:
It ticked all the box for my needs. Can see moon craters, jupiter (need tripod for it), wildife and people who can’t see you from distance.

I took the kookabbara cutie on my avatar using this camera.

This is to give you an idea how you will look at the street cleaner’s zoomed face in your car.:sass2:

Last edited:
Women will call a man good-looking but as soon as they find out he's broke or working low end they find him unattractive all of a sudden.
That’s actually a myth(perpetrated by tv, social media or the Internet).Yeah there are gold diggers but they’re not the norm or averge by far. Most girls I know don’t even really consider the guy’s pocket all that much. At least in my experience.

Trending