I want to KNOW......

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
WHEN will Humanity meet at a point where there is a magnificent Revolution of advancement ALL in the same time. I want a world wide miracle of China creating middle class in just 30 years kind of a miracle for the world.

What do you think can make this change happen in just 10 years?

WHEN will Humanity meet at a point where there is a magnificent Revolution of advancement ALL in the same time. I want a world wide miracle of China creating middle class in just 30 years kind of a miracle for the world.

What do you think can make this change happen in just 10 years?

This happened in Umar's time RA when he was ruling where they couldn't find a poor person that was in need for Zakat in the Muslim world.

this won't happen in our lifetime, iska seexo ina abti.

Quantam Computing is coming a long. by 10 to 15 years, most of its bizzaro world questions should be solved, if so then it would be a very big jump, Nth times greater than the jump from the radio to the cell proccessing unit, even greater, since technological advancement is never linear.

It will also dip us into chaos first, for example anybody can get hold of all your passwords in 5 seconds, lol.

Seriously, I personally think, if we pull through, we will all be slouching in our leisure and eating sambusos.

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This happened in Umar's time RA when he was ruling where they couldn't find a poor person that was in need for Zakat in the Muslim world.

I am talking about worlds technological advance not riding camels and donkeys and invasion and piles of gold huuno

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Quantam Computing is coming a long. by 10 to 15 years, most of its bizzaro world questions should be solved, if so then it would be a very big jump, Nth times greater than the jump from the radio to the cell proccessing unit, even greater, since technological advancement is never linear.

It will also dip us into chaos first, for example anybody can get hold of all your passwords in 5 seconds, lol.

Seriously, I personally think, if we pull through, we will all be slouching in our leisure and eating sambusos.

Make a lot of sense. If the world can solve any problem from quantum AI- then things will move faster.

That is really interesting wallahi, to think that was realised so long ago.
After that recent thread of whether to implement Sharia in Somalia, I have bean trying to get an in-depth understanding of Sharia law, more than just the few laws that it is often reduced to.

That thread was mostly chaotic accept for @Gacmeey input, he seemed to be soley interested in a sound law system for its own sake, that was not just seperated from its government but also entirely financially independent, yet the entire country would be beholden to it.
For me, just that alone would make Sharia law far ahead of this cursed English Commn Law, Napoleonic Law, et all.

I am starting to read Wael Hallaq for this reason as well.

Last edited:

Trending