I was born in the wrong country

Why tf did i have to be born in shitty ass canada wallahi this country is sooo fucking dumb. This country is so bland, the people are pacified and dumb asf and have ZERO personality. there is no creativity or innovation or nothing. Everyone is content with living like a f*cking DOG!! And if you want more for yourself you're seen as uppity and self absorbed. i dont even wanna elaborate any longer cuz im too fucking mad LIKE WHAT KIND OF COUNTRY IS THIS I DONT WANT TO FUCKING BE HERE AT ALL I DIDNT HAVE THE CHOICE TO BE BORN IN THIS SHITHOLE CAN SOMEONE PLEASE MARRY ME SO I CAN GET CITIZENSHIP OUT OF HERE??????????????????????????????????

thank you

You are willing to marry to leave?

I think your problem is money then.

If so, I may have a friend or two for you :)))
At this stage in my life i dont have any viable options to permanently emigrate smfh so i would definitely marry to gtfo and i would be loyal but depends on the country. Idk where tf is better atp though. No way in the f*ck im going to the UK and america is khalas too atp. I don't wanna go to any arab country either. So where tf is left?! :jcoleno::rejoice: LIKE AM I JUST SUPPOSED TO KMS?!

Ashraf

๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿซ๐’…๐’”๐’–๐’‚ ๐’…๐’˜๐’๐’๐’—๐’‡๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿชฝ
At this stage in my life i dont have any viable options to permanently emigrate smfh so i would definitely marry to gtfo and i would be loyal but depends on the country. Idk where tf is better atp though. No way in the f*ck im going to the UK and america is khalas too atp. I don't wanna go to any arab country either. So where tf is left?! :jcoleno::rejoice: LIKE AM I JUST SUPPOSED TO KMS?!
Bro yโ€™all lucky in Canada Iโ€™m reer uk and would trade in a min fr

Trending