I would like to formally apologize to

Status
Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Bantus for my horrible suggestions. It was cruel and inhumane and should not be tolerated. I'm horrified and sadden by my own actions. I hope you can forgive me. :heart:

Bantus for my horrible suggestions. It was cruel and inhumane and should not be tolerated. I'm horrified and sadden by my own actions. I hope you can forgive me. :heart:
Don't apologize females are alright but the males need to get castrated or sent back to where ever they came from

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I was surprised when you were saying things like sterilization because I know you are a feminist at heart and wouldn't stand for the harm of other women.

Don't apologize females are alright but the males need to get castrated or sent back to where ever they came from

Maybe in your wildest dreams. You can never kick out your rulers and governors. Without our peace-keeping force you would still be living in lawlessness and civil strife. Don't bite the hand that feeds you.

Furthermore, you can't compare the people who build cities like this in their countries:
ScreenShot2013-05-26at30721PM_zps97759db3.png

To the people whose state-of-the-art architecture today in their most modernized of cities is this:

2d6tno8.jpg

You are a people to be herded and governed. We are just playing our natural role of shepherds and governors. No need to thank us. Just doing our jobs. :mjlaugh:

Maybe in your wildest dreams. You can never kick out your rulers and governors. Without our peace-keeping force you would still be living in lawlessness and civil strife. Don't bite the hand that feeds you.

Furthermore, you can't compare the people who build cities like this in their countries:

To the people whose state-of-the-art architecture today in their most modernized of cities is this:

2d6tno8.jpg

You are a people to be herded and governed. We are just playing our natural role of shepherds and governors. No need to thank us. Just doing our jobs. :mjlaugh:
>Peace keeping corps
You mean pussies who hide from a mere bullet and can't tell where their heads and asses are located
>muh artitecturial brilliance
You mean the lands and buildings that are 75% owned by Whites or Indians you could put a paint on a third world country to make it seem great but you can't hide the reality most of the citizens are poor af with their money being for their meat's end with a minority of elites or middle class

with at least Somalia Somalis own 68-70% of their businesses and in no way threatened by foreigners stealing their dues still a shithole but one that isn't painted in gold

stay jelly Jubba Slave

King-of-GODEEY

♛♛ SSpot overlord ♛♛

2d6tno8.jpg

Atleast Somalis own their own buildings and lands. Those flashing building do not belong to the natives but white people :lol:

Hubble

VIP
>Peace keeping corps
You mean pussies who hide from a mere bullet and can't tell where their heads and asses are located
>muh artitecturial brilliance
You mean the lands and buildings that are 75% owned by Whites or Indians you could put a paint on a third world country to make it seem great but you can't hide the reality most of the citizens are poor af with their money being for their meat's end with a minority of elites or middle class

with at least Somalia Somalis own 68-70% of their businesses and in no way threatened by foreigners stealing their dues still a shithole but one that isn't painted in gold

stay jelly Jubba Slave

25oyw5x.jpg

Those are AMISOM 'soldiers' in the middle, the photo was take by a Somali journalist and that's a Somali journalist in the front lines :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

And you're right, the rich countries built themselves new capitals and he thinks the citizens had anything to do with it. They didn't even build the skyscrapers let alone fund them. :frdfvsb:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Make a video of you apologizing to a beesha Madow Weyne or Nagala dul tag niic niicda.:camby:

Atleast Somalis own their own buildings and lands. Those flashing building do not belong to the natives but white people :lol:

Reaching. That isn't Kenya but rather Luanda, Angola. A "bantu" stronghold that was built by the local people. It is a testament that we can build 21st century skyline and have modernized cities while you guys had to change the site's new york skyline backgrounf because too many people complained it made them depressed Somalia will never look like that.:mjlol:

Not only can you not build modern cities but you can't even form stable civilized societies and need people like me to bring you some law and order. Faradheers, do you even have any redeeming qualities?:mjlaugh:

Hubble

VIP
Around one-third of Angolans live in Luanda, 53% of whom live in poverty. Living conditions in Luanda are poor for most of the people, with essential services such as safe drinking water and electricity still in short supply, and severe shortcomings in traffic conditions.[22] On the other hand, luxury constructions for the benefit of the wealthy minority are booming. Luanda is one of the world's most expensive cities for resident foreigners.[23]

Despite that they give me hope in Somalia because their civil war was as long and brutal and they managed to create something with their oil wealth.

King-of-GODEEY

♛♛ SSpot overlord ♛♛
Reaching. That isn't Kenya but rather Luanda, Angola. A "bantu" stronghold that was built by the local people. It is a testament that we can build 21st century skyline and have modernized cities while you guys had to change the site's new york skyline backgrounf because too many people complained it made them depressed Somalia will never look like that.:mjlol:

Not only can you not build modern cities but you can't even form stable civilized societies and need people like me to bring you some law and order. Faradheers, do you even have any redeeming qualities?:mjlaugh:

who needs skyscrapers though?:patrice:

I will build 100 2 story buildings all over Jubbaland Inshallah :rejoice:

and people like you are in Somalia to further one clan's interest in Somalia not to do anything else :ufdup:

Ugandese to further Hawiye interest and Kenyans to further Ogaden interests :stevej:

Then move the f*ck back to Angola I'd gladly pay you a ticket to be between your kinsmen as you're so brightfully bragging about a semi ch*nk colony

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.

Mass deportation of Bantus in Somalia!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts