id like 2 talk abt the mothers of the nacasiin who

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
were found guilty today in MN.

Leading up to the final days of the trials the mothers of these men have been doing the rounds on Somali radio and television stations asserting that their "boys" are innocent and didn't know what they were doing.

The following is what pisses me off:

Where's the fathers? ...

What benefit does America get from trapping and arresting these kids when got bigger fish to fry ?

Why are these hooyos calling these over 20 dudes " just boys"

How dare they try to attack the nation that brought their filthy, poverty stricken, homeless, stateless and desperate family into America in the 90s?

They deserve every bit that's coming to them.

Specialty for being retards to being so gullible when that informant was leading them on and that they were self -incriminating themselves without even realizing it.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
You sound like your gaal cousin. Go take a hike and snapchat nature, old man.
giphy.gif

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
My bewbew menace finally makes sense. Their deadbeat fathers are avoiding the media because the government spent most of our hard earned money raising these terrorists. This is what they get for claiming to have children with no fathers. I hope this is a lesson to the liars who are cheating the system.

Gibiin-Udug

Lying to the government about the father of your kids creates idiots who want to blow themselves up. :kobeok:

You keep bringing up lying/missing fathers that I'm starting to wonder if there is something that you wish to get off your chest.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
My bewbew menace finally makes sense. Their deadbeat fathers are avoiding the media because the government spent most of our hard earned money raising these terrorists. This is what they get for claiming to have children with no fathers. I hope this is a lesson to the liars who are cheating the system.
Get back to the kitchen Am a busy man
p93_RTW3.png

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
They probably get harsh sentencingto scare others from doing the same

By the way theyre adults they should just keep their shit together study get a job of all places The US is probably not a good country to even think about joining Isis

Gibiin-Udug

You keep bringing up lying/missing fathers that I'm starting to wonder if there is something that you wish to get off your chest.
Don't you dare bring your passive aggressiveness to me. I live in MN and I've seen too many cases where these women lie to the system and the government takes our hard earned money to fund them. I should be asking you, why're you being defensive? Do you want to get somethings off your chest?

Gibiin-Udug

They probably get harsh sentencingto scare others from doing the same

By the way theyre adults they should just keep their shit together study get a job of all places The US is probably not a good country to even think about joining Isis
Aboowe it's called karma. They grew up on haraam money and this is the result. I hope kids see this as an example and work hard in school.

You don't seem to have quarrel with your hard earned money being used to invade other countries, kill innocent children with drones and fund clandestine operations to topple governments but you've a problem with refugees taking a few hundred dollars a month to buy groceries? High and mighty but totally ignorant.

Status
Not open for further replies.